Windows 10: refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device

Discus and support refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I refreshed my pc as I was having a few problems and now the laptop only has realteck audio driver on it, I use to have realteck and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by russhyldon, Jan 14, 2019.

1. refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device

Hi All,

I refreshed my pc as I was having a few problems and now the laptop only has realteck audio driver on it, I use to have realteck and Mircrosoft High Definition audio device driver and only used Mircrosoft High Definition audio device driver - the sound was amazing, but i really cant get on with crappy realteck does anyone know how i can download Mircrosoft High Definition audio device driver as i cant find it any where and tried to rool back driver and i tried to find it on the laptop and cant find it. i hope you can help/

:)

russhyldon, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.

2. Select Driver tab.

3. Click Update Driver... button.

4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.

5. Select -> Let I pick up a list of device drivers on my computer.

6. Select HighDefinition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... This is important.) And click next.

Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.

7. Windows has successfully update your driver software.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2019
  4. refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device

AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In

John,

Thanks for your suggestion, but the sound playback device was greyed out again this morning and reads: "AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In".

Once again, uninstalling AMD High Definition Audio Device and deleting the driver in the Device Manager and rebooting brought the sound device back.

Any other ideas?

Nada Realname, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device

1. refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device - Similar Threads - refreshed laptop microsoft

2. High definition audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High definition audio device: I have been trying to update my HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE DRIVER. However the following message pops up - windows found drives for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This device cannot startcode 10.How do I go about this....
  3. High definition audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition audio device: I have been trying to update my HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE DRIVER. However the following message pops up - windows found drives for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This device cannot startcode 10.How do I go about this....
  4. my high definition audio device is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my high definition audio device is not working: I was working with my pc, suddenly I wasn't able to hear anything, my outcoming sound fixed by restarting but my mic is not working now. these are what i've done till now:I updated my audio drivers I used the troubleshoot but it didn't work I used the "rollback" button in the...
  5. my high definition audio device is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my high definition audio device is not working: I was working with my pc, suddenly I wasn't able to hear anything, my outcoming sound fixed by restarting but my mic is not working now. these are what i've done till now:I updated my audio drivers I used the troubleshoot but it didn't work I used the "rollback" button in the...
  6. my high definition audio device is not working

7. Microsoft High Definition Audio Device

Microsoft High Definition Audio Device: Hello guys! I hope someone can help me here. Here's my problem, my only one hard disk in PC was damaged so I bought new hard disk and did the clean install of Windows. Everything is fine since every software in my pc were updated automatically but the audio isn't working...
  8. high definition audio device

high definition audio device: Hello, I have tried for days. Everytime I get a windows update my sound is shut off. I have tried a dozen times to download "high defintion audio device" but it will not show up in device manager under sound to install it. Any advice?...
  9. A problem with my High Definition Audio Device

A problem with my High Definition Audio Device: For the last couple of weeks I've been having a problem with the audio and sound with my laptop. The audio started getting really low and bad. I couldn't hear anything. My microphone works perfect but the speaker seems to be the problem. I did a troubleshot and it said that...
  10. refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device

in Windows 10 Support
    refreshed my laptop and my microsoft high definition Audio device: Hi All, I refreshed my pc as I was having a few problems and now the laptop only has realteck audio driver on it, I use to have realteck and Mircrosoft High Definition audio device driver and only used Mircrosoft High Definition audio device driver - the sound was amazing,...