Windows 10: Refreshing a page,

Discus and support Refreshing a page, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Digambar Kulkarni, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Refreshing a page,

how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs?

:)

Digambar Kulkarni, Mar 21, 2020

2. Page not refreshing

I'm running Windows 8.1 and find that after I delete, rename or take any action with a file in a folder or my desktop, the page does not refresh.

I physically have to press F5 for the page to refresh and show the changes. What could the cause be and how do I fix it? The issue is the same when I plug in removable storage. I have to press F5 for it to show on my list in the My PC folder.

Emil den Dulk, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Refreshing a page,

Refreshing pages problem

Dear Sachin. I am still having the same problem. I enjoy using Microsoft Edge, but this is a big pain. After signing on with Edge, I open my home page, which is att.yahoo.com This is the page I have to keep refreshing. Any other suggestions on this problem?
    Thank you.

Rustyboy14, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Refreshing a page,

1. Refreshing a page, - Similar Threads - Refreshing page

2. "The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix?: Every time I plug in a usb into my computer, this message pops up in the color management, which "reverts" the color settings to a yellowish tint with the saturation, gamma, and brightness messed up. Is there any way to prevent the drivers from refreshing when hardware...
  3. :- Something went wrong Access is denied. More details... Refresh the page

in Windows 10 Customization
    :- Something went wrong Access is denied. More details... Refresh the page: I have been getting this error few a few days now when I try to login to my MSN email on my laptop. There does seem to be many people with the same problem/error. So far my interaction with Microsoft has been very time consuming and totally unhelpful. In fact I am worse off...
  4. typing text in search box refresh the page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    typing text in search box refresh the page.: while typing any text in search box in chrome browser or you tube search it keeps on refreshing.sometimes it refresh in command prompt,notepad everywhere. recently update was kb4541335 and kb4551762.updated keyboard doesn't require update....
  5. Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?: I don't know how to fix this, and whenever I search on google (sorry) all results tend to be about the old Microsoft Edge. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes when I scroll down a page that has a bunch of videos (like 9GAG), the browser tends to refresh or reboots...
  6. page refreshing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    page refreshing randomly: I open a page up and as soon as I go to type it does not matter which website I am on it is making my page refresh it'self, and then it will be fine for a little while but should I open a new tab up this happens first try every new tab the page will refresh as soon as I type...
  7. There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code:...

There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code:...: I have created a sample SharePoint Framework web part in my local system. While executing that web part using gulp serve. I am getting the below error in the page. [ATTACH]...
  8. How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Caching is typical behavior of any browser. Whenever you visit a website, it downloads the file and keeps it. So next time you visit the same site, it doesn’t download those files again. Technically, every site can suggest the browser [...] This post How to...
  9. Error: There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code:...

Error: There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code:...: I cannot open some websites on all the different browsers. Error: There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND Please help. Thanks...
  10. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...