Windows 10: Refreshing a page,

Discus and support Refreshing a page, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Digambar Kulkarni, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Refreshing a page,

how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs?

:)

Digambar Kulkarni, Mar 21, 2020

2. Page not refreshing

I'm running Windows 8.1 and find that after I delete, rename or take any action with a file in a folder or my desktop, the page does not refresh.

I physically have to press F5 for the page to refresh and show the changes. What could the cause be and how do I fix it? The issue is the same when I plug in removable storage. I have to press F5 for it to show on my list in the My PC folder.

Emil den Dulk, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Refreshing a page,

Refreshing pages problem

Dear Sachin. I am still having the same problem. I enjoy using Microsoft Edge, but this is a big pain. After signing on with Edge, I open my home page, which is att.yahoo.com This is the page I have to keep refreshing. Any other suggestions on this problem?
    Thank you.

Rustyboy14, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Refreshing a page,

1. Refreshing a page, - Similar Threads - Refreshing page

2. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  3. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  4. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  5. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  6. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  7. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  8. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page: After i login it starts like nothing is wrong then just keeps "restarting" for lack of a better term. It don't make me login again it just goes white and seems like it's reopening one desktop. I cannot try anything from my desktop as the it just goes blank and restarts over...
  9. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page: After i login it starts like nothing is wrong then just keeps "restarting" for lack of a better term. It don't make me login again it just goes white and seems like it's reopening one desktop. I cannot try anything from my desktop as the it just goes blank and restarts over...
  10. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page