Windows 10: Refreshing Laptop

Discus and support Refreshing Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a laptop running both Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. I would like to erase everything on the laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NathanielNZ, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Refreshing Laptop

I have a laptop running both Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. I would like to erase everything on the laptop and reinstall Windows 10 and Office. If I do this, do I need another activation key or can I just simply download these products and they will have some sort of electronic association with my laptop?

:)

NathanielNZ, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

Laptop Refresh rate

Judging from the HP site and reviews I Googled, that the specs are very basic on the screen beyond listing it as an IPS. I would assume as such that 60Hz is the refresh rate of that screen, any higher and you'd see advertising about it in the software, on the box, maybe even a sticker on the laptop itself, on top of reviews and HP's own speck sheet for that laptop.

I would recommend you contact HP Support as they should be able to provide you with the correct answer. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 26, 2018
  3. flmatter Win User
    Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Nov 26, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Refreshing Laptop

n-ster, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Refreshing Laptop

1. Refreshing Laptop - Similar Threads - Refreshing Laptop

2. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  3. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  4. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  5. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  6. My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update: Hello im seth, my laptop got a problem about missing Dynamic refresh rate after update this day, the model i using is ROG strix G17 G713RM and is use wddm 3.1 driver , please help Dynamic refresh rate help me alot , Because it make my eye look smoothly on screen and save...
  7. My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update

My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update: Hello im seth, my laptop got a problem about missing Dynamic refresh rate after update this day, the model i using is ROG strix G17 G713RM and is use wddm 3.1 driver , please help Dynamic refresh rate help me alot , Because it make my eye look smoothly on screen and save...
  8. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  9. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  10. I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.

I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.: For some reason it has become stuck at 64Hz, instead of the native 240Hz. I have tried numerous things such as reinstalling graphics drivers, going into BIOS, and no luck. Also, for some reason my images are failing to upload so I can't show you, but basically in the area...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refreshing a laptop