Windows 10: Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

Discus and support Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This article should be of interest for what started and where it is going: Windows 10 turns five: Don't get too comfortable, the rules will change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Berton, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Berton Win User

Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

Berton, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

1. Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Refreshing thoughts

2. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  3. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  4. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.: The icon on my laptop and browser keep refreshing without me issuing any command. Should i do to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-desktop-and-browse-keep-refreshing/a5dc16cb-2314-443a-9b27-e95bdb8c1755
  5. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.: The icon on my laptop and browser keep refreshing without me issuing any command. Should i do to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-desktop-and-browse-keep-refreshing/a5dc16cb-2314-443a-9b27-e95bdb8c1755
  6. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  8. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  9. I thought a Windows Refresh Let you keep all your Programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I thought a Windows Refresh Let you keep all your Programs?: I was going to do a refresh of Windows 10 but then when i went to do it it said it will only keep Windows apps not 3rd party apps. Is that correct? I thought with a Windows refresh you were able to keep all apps, settings and personal files. submitted by /u/ShoeGod420...
  10. Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10: This article should be of interest for what started and where it is going: Windows 10 turns five: Don't get too comfortable, the rules will change again | ZDNet 154975