Windows 10: Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

Discus and support Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This article should be of interest for what started and where it is going: Windows 10 turns five: Don't get too comfortable, the rules will change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Berton, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Berton Win User

Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

Berton, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

1. Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Refreshing thoughts

2. WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....: I am trying to test a full system restore of Windows 10 client backed up using WSE 2016. I have two identical Dell 8930 desktops. One has been doing backups to WSE 2016 for a year. I decided to test a full restore onto the other identical computer. I am booting over the...
  3. Is the stuttering on multiple monitors with different refresh rates fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the stuttering on multiple monitors with different refresh rates fixed?: Hi so i am still running Windows 7 which has to stay my main OS until this issue example 1 / example 2 is fixed. Unfortunately i have to run Windows 10 for my VR setup so i will have to install it. Do i have to install it as dual-boot or is this issue finally fixed :/ ?...
  4. Taking too long time to Refresh.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking too long time to Refresh.: I recently got virus in my system,I decided to reset my PC.Still virus has left it marks.But windows defender is trying hard to block.Whenever I want to refresh,it takes too long time.Can u help me to resolve this....
  5. Kernel-Power Errors After Refreshing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power Errors After Refreshing Windows 10: Stats of the System AMD Ryzen 3900x ASUS ROG STRIX X-570-E GAMING BIOS Updated to 1408 EVGA RTX 2080 Super 445.98 32GB G.SKILL RAM Everything was bought around March of 2020, except for the GPU which was bought in November of 2019. I've been getting Blue Screens...
  6. Update is causing my desktop to keep refreshing

Update is causing my desktop to keep refreshing: I was in the middle of playing a video game on steam when my lenovo laptop died. I thought it was plugged in so i plugged it in real fast- the computer fan was still running. I’ve done this before and sometimes can still find my game up right where i left it. when it turned...
  7. Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker

Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker: Hi, im having issues with my desktop. Im running windows 10. Whenever i use a browser, whether it be chrome, edge or firefox, the pages constantly reload. It usually happens whenever i try to use the searchbar. i also get flickering desktop icons. Ive reset the desktop...
  8. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works. And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling...
  9. some games only launch fullscreen on interlaced refresh rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some games only launch fullscreen on interlaced refresh rate: my laptop will launch a game perfectly fine in full screen on my laptop display but on any 1080p 2nd monitor it will only launch in full screen if i set the refresh rate to interlaced. i have tried many different drivers for both nvidia and intel and its all the same dell...
  10. Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Refreshing thoughts on Windows 10: This article should be of interest for what started and where it is going: Windows 10 turns five: Don't get too comfortable, the rules will change again | ZDNet 154975