Windows 10: Refreshing Windows 10?

Discus and support Refreshing Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I download some scripts that offered to 'remove bloat' but it ended doing a bit more harm than good. My machine is still 110% functional, but live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Professor_Cryogen, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Refreshing Windows 10?

I download some scripts that offered to 'remove bloat' but it ended doing a bit more harm than good. My machine is still 110% functional, but live tiles don't work and random errors asking for dot NET frameworks keep showing up. I've decided to 'refresh' Windows 10. What will this include? Will I lose files? Programs such as WinRAR and Discord? My machine has two drives, a boot SSD and a storage HDD. Will 'refreshing' affect anything on the HDD? Is there a better alternative to 'refreshing'? Looking forward to help and thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Professor_Cryogen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Professor_Cryogen, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Refreshing Windows 10?

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Refreshing Windows 10?

1. Refreshing Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Refreshing

2. Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated: Siempre que descargo algún imagen no aparece en el escritorio de la PC hasta que refresca el fondo del escritorio, lo mismo sucede cuando elijo un destinario para que se descargue dicha imagen a un folder, el folder no se actualiza y aparece como si siguiera vacíoNo sé si...
  3. Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated: Siempre que descargo algún imagen no aparece en el escritorio de la PC hasta que refresca el fondo del escritorio, lo mismo sucede cuando elijo un destinario para que se descargue dicha imagen a un folder, el folder no se actualiza y aparece como si siguiera vacíoNo sé si...
  4. Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...: Ive already tried sfc /scannow and other methods and i even uninstalled an update to fix it but it wouldn't work, the only things that does not work is the action center and the calander wich you find on the cornor of your pc also the pinning tools right clicking the apps...
  6. how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...

how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...: Ive already tried sfc /scannow and other methods and i even uninstalled an update to fix it but it wouldn't work, the only things that does not work is the action center and the calander wich you find on the cornor of your pc also the pinning tools right clicking the apps...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.: My bluetooth stopped working and when I went to device manager to trubbleshoot I saw that it kept refreshing every 2-3 seconds. If I disable or uninstall the bluetooth driver device manager stops refreshing but the problem is that I still don't have bluetooth. I have...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.

Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.: My bluetooth stopped working and when I went to device manager to trubbleshoot I saw that it kept refreshing every 2-3 seconds. If I disable or uninstall the bluetooth driver device manager stops refreshing but the problem is that I still don't have bluetooth. I have...
  9. Laptop lowers the refresh rate only on Home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lowers the refresh rate only on Home screen: Hello, i would like some help with a problem that just arose out of the blue today, my laptop Acer Predator Triton 300 se was working just fine and i was using it without problems, however after closing it and re-starting it a few hours later i noticed that on my Homescreen...
  10. Laptop lowers the refresh rate only on Home screen

Laptop lowers the refresh rate only on Home screen: Hello, i would like some help with a problem that just arose out of the blue today, my laptop Acer Predator Triton 300 se was working just fine and i was using it without problems, however after closing it and re-starting it a few hours later i noticed that on my Homescreen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia quadro 1000m windows 10