Windows 10: ReFS partition

Discus and support ReFS partition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using my second drive for data and it's using the ReFS file system, but I ran into a problem - OneDrive wont work with it. Can I Strink /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kuyenmotdivad, Oct 29, 2017.

1. ReFS partition

Hi,

I'm using my second drive for data and it's using the ReFS file system, but I ran into a problem - OneDrive wont work with it.

Can I Strink / Split / Convert (NTFS) the drive, as i'm currently using 690GB on the drive so I don't think a backup would be possible?

Thanks

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Oct 29, 2017

2. Is there any software to resize ReFS partition?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The issue that you are facing is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums. It is better suited for the IT Pro audience on TechNet.

Please post your question in the TechNet Forum.

You can follow this link to post your question:

Technet forums - Windows 10 Insider Preview

If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 29, 2017
  3. Qwerty_K Win User
    Is there any software to resize ReFS partition?

Is there any software to resize ReFS partition?

I use Windows 10 64bit now.

Qwerty_K, Oct 29, 2017
Thema:

ReFS partition

1. ReFS partition - Similar Threads - ReFS partition

2. ref=MeContro user name, email addess and AZURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ref=MeContro user name, email addess and AZURE: I am very concerned about the security and privacy of my computer and my personal information. I suspect that someone has hacked into my account or tampered with my settings. I need your help to resolve this issue as soon as possible. While contracting with an IBO. I...
  3. ref=MeContro user name, email addess and AZURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ref=MeContro user name, email addess and AZURE: I am very concerned about the security and privacy of my computer and my personal information. I suspect that someone has hacked into my account or tampered with my settings. I need your help to resolve this issue as soon as possible. While contracting with an IBO. I...
  4. ReFS formatted VHDX become unreadable shown as RAW inside VM after mounting on host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ReFS formatted VHDX become unreadable shown as RAW inside VM after mounting on host: A virtual hard disk attached to a VM Windows Server 2022 and formatted with ReFS becomes unreadable inside this VM, after it is mounted to the HyperV host Windows 11 and files have been written to.To re-create the issue:Test system: Windows 11 host with Hyper-V; Windows...
  5. ReFS formatted VHDX become unreadable shown as RAW inside VM after mounting on host

ReFS formatted VHDX become unreadable shown as RAW inside VM after mounting on host: A virtual hard disk attached to a VM Windows Server 2022 and formatted with ReFS becomes unreadable inside this VM, after it is mounted to the HyperV host Windows 11 and files have been written to.To re-create the issue:Test system: Windows 11 host with Hyper-V; Windows...
  6. Mirror accelerated parity drive with ReFS - constant integrity checksum errors when copying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirror accelerated parity drive with ReFS - constant integrity checksum errors when copying...: Hello,I've setup a new server PC as a testlab with Windows Server 2022 before introducing it in production in my work environment.PC Configuration:Intel i5-13600k64GB RAM non-ECC3x Seagate 20TB HDD SATA2x Samsung 2TB SSD SATA1x 1TB Crucial SSD M.2NVMeAfter installing...
  7. Mirror accelerated parity drive with ReFS - constant integrity checksum errors when copying...

Mirror accelerated parity drive with ReFS - constant integrity checksum errors when copying...: Hello,I've setup a new server PC as a testlab with Windows Server 2022 before introducing it in production in my work environment.PC Configuration:Intel i5-13600k64GB RAM non-ECC3x Seagate 20TB HDD SATA2x Samsung 2TB SSD SATA1x 1TB Crucial SSD M.2NVMeAfter installing...
  8. Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562: in the latest version of the Phonelink app on Windows v1.23032.196.0 Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 on Android - at the time of posting these appear to be the latest versionsmessages that are marked by my phone as scams or spam, and get hidden away on the phone messages app, don't...
  9. Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562

Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562: in the latest version of the Phonelink app on Windows v1.23032.196.0 Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 on Android - at the time of posting these appear to be the latest versionsmessages that are marked by my phone as scams or spam, and get hidden away on the phone messages app, don't...
  10. Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces

Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces: New HP Z2 Gen 5 workstation running Windows 11 22H2 and when I try to configure storage spaces my only option is NTFS although I have been watching YouTube videos claiming that the new ReFS is an option. How do I turn this on so that I can use it?...