Windows 10: ReFS partition

Discus and support ReFS partition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using my second drive for data and it's using the ReFS file system, but I ran into a problem - OneDrive wont work with it. Can I Strink /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kuyenmotdivad, Oct 29, 2017.

1. ReFS partition

Hi,

I'm using my second drive for data and it's using the ReFS file system, but I ran into a problem - OneDrive wont work with it.

Can I Strink / Split / Convert (NTFS) the drive, as i'm currently using 690GB on the drive so I don't think a backup would be possible?

Thanks

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Oct 29, 2017

2. Is there any software to resize ReFS partition?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The issue that you are facing is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums. It is better suited for the IT Pro audience on TechNet.

Please post your question in the TechNet Forum.

You can follow this link to post your question:

Technet forums - Windows 10 Insider Preview

If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 29, 2017
  3. Qwerty_K Win User
    Is there any software to resize ReFS partition?

Is there any software to resize ReFS partition?

I use Windows 10 64bit now.

Qwerty_K, Oct 29, 2017
Thema:

ReFS partition

1. ReFS partition - Similar Threads - ReFS partition

2. Refs volume heavy memory usage server 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refs volume heavy memory usage server 2019: Hi Team,Do we have a similar patch for server 2019 ?The update in the below link is applicable to server 2016 only.Update resolves heavy memory use in ReFS on a computer that is running Windows Server 2016 microsoft.comPlease helpRegardsSrinidhi...
  3. Windows Education and ReFS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Education and ReFS: I have a Windows 10 Education license. From what I heard, it contains the same set of features as Windows 10 Enterprise. Thefefore I would like to be sure about ReFS or RDMA support....
  4. ReFS Storage Space Volume fails to mount

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ReFS Storage Space Volume fails to mount: I have 2-way mirrored storage space that reads as healthy when the ReFS volume is unmounted. The problem is when I try to mount it via diskmgmt, explorer will hang forever with System using about 10% CPU forever. I've tried leaving this process running for 4 days and it did...
  5. Does the File Scrubber part of Integrity Streams system of ReFS continue where it ended...

Does the File Scrubber part of Integrity Streams system of ReFS continue where it ended...: When the File Scrubber starts scanning the data of files part of Integrity Streams system of ReFS but you shut down windows 10 does it continue where it ended when restarting windows ? Or does the file scrubber completely restarts at the beginning of the surface the next time...
  6. Scam cyrptocurrency ads. Ref Yuanpay

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam cyrptocurrency ads. Ref Yuanpay: Why is microsoft promoting scam cryptocurrency ads?[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-cyrptocurrency-ads-ref-yuanpay/0826912d-0973-45a6-924f-8ad7238c05d1
  7. Is there any way to read refs volume in windows pro?

Is there any way to read refs volume in windows pro?: Hello everyone, I have used ReFs on my work pc because of it excellent reliability and then I used it on my external hard drives. After that i'm unable to read those on my home pc running Windows 10 pro. Is there any way to rend Refs volumes on windows 10 pro. Thanks in...
  8. Windows 10 Refs and Storage spaces raw

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Refs and Storage spaces raw: Hey, Summary: Had a crashed WS2019, reinstalled the OS with Win10H02. The SS drive is visible and shows "ok", however the drive is shown as "RAW" and can't be accessed. I upgraded the pool, still same. I enabled the REFS feature through the registry keys. Still nothing....
  9. New REFS option when formatting?! Can I use this on the OS drive? Should I?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New REFS option when formatting?! Can I use this on the OS drive? Should I?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SarcasmTagIsCancer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6876b/new_refs_option_when_formatting_can_i_use_this_on/
  10. File name changes when moving files from an NTFS formatted drive to a ReFS formatted drive...

File name changes when moving files from an NTFS formatted drive to a ReFS formatted drive...: Sometimes when I move a file from an NTFS formatted drive to a ReFS formatted drive the file name changes a bit. The name on the target drive ReFS formatted takes the original name of the file before I renamed the original file on the NTFS drive . is this an index problem or...