Windows 10: Refugee from Mac world needs help

Discus and support Refugee from Mac world needs help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After 30 years as a Apple/Mac user I’m trying Windows 10. A big hurdle is transferring all my tens of thousands of photos from Apple Photos app to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ajnabi57, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Refugee from Mac world needs help

After 30 years as a Apple/Mac user I’m trying Windows 10. A big hurdle is transferring all my tens of thousands of photos from Apple Photos app to an app or program readable and editable by Windows 10. Any suggestions about photo edit apps and how I can transfer large volume of images from Photos? Anyone have a similar journey?

submitted by /u/ajnabi57
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ajnabi57, Jan 19, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing January feature update 16.21 (19011500) for Office for Mac

Source: Announcing January feature update for Office for Mac Version - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Refugee from Mac world needs help

Announcing January feature update 16.21 (19011500) for Office for Mac

Source: Announcing January feature update for Office for Mac Version - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Refugee from Mac world needs help

1. Refugee from Mac world needs help - Similar Threads - Refugee Mac world

2. Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016: I have Office Home & Student 2016 and today I cannot save or print any Excel worksheet. Today at the top of the page it asks me to Activate 365. I don't use 365 & want to stay with my version. Does anyone else have an issue saving a file or printing a file ?...
  3. Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016: I have Office Home & Student 2016 and today I cannot save or print any Excel worksheet. Today at the top of the page it asks me to Activate 365. I don't use 365 & want to stay with my version. Does anyone else have an issue saving a file or printing a file ?...
  4. Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need help changing my computers MAC address

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help changing my computers MAC address: As you can see here, im in my network card trying to change the MAC address but i dont see the option 'Network address' in the list btw, im trying to change it because im trying to get a new IP address from Verizon Fios. I heard that changing my MAC will might trigger a new...
  6. Moving from Mac to Windows. Need help!

Moving from Mac to Windows. Need help!: Hello, I'm moving from Mac to Windows, but I can't sync my passwords from Keychain to Windows machine. I've tried syncing passwords from Safari to Chrome / Firefox, but still…Nothing. How do I do it? Thank you submitted by /u/NotaChineseplushie [link] [comments]...
  7. Thinking of switching from Mac to Windows. Need help

Thinking of switching from Mac to Windows. Need help: Hello, I've been thinking about buying a PC for awhile now and quit Apple ecosystem. I do use Windows 10 daily at work, so I kind of know what to expect, I guess, but I do need some help: I have external harddrives in APFS format. How can I transfer my files from Mac to...
  8. Help with Adding Friends to World

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Adding Friends to World: My son can't add friends to his Minecraft world. It says it's due to security settings. I don't know how to fix to allow him. Please help. Thanks in advance....
  9. Constant BsoD - New to PC world need help/advice

Constant BsoD - New to PC world need help/advice: submitted by /u/kingkrauss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fby8co/constant_bsod_new_to_pc_world_need_helpadvice/
  10. Need Mac Address from Computer Name

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Mac Address from Computer Name: how to find my laptop location when its stolen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-mac-address-from-computer-name/3df5ee88-c9ca-4508-beff-3480d8a4059a"