Windows 10: Refund downloaded software

Discus and support Refund downloaded software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want my money back. I D/L Movie Maker and it is terrible. I've had it less than an hour and want my money back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by charliechapman3, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Refund downloaded software

I want my money back. I D/L Movie Maker and it is terrible.

I've had it less than an hour and want my money back.

:)

charliechapman3, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Refund

I can't follow the steps for the refund because I have to uninstall the software I couldn't install it, so I don't see the refund botton

Please, help me to get my money back.

RocioSuárez, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Refund downloaded software

refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Refund downloaded software

1. Refund downloaded software - Similar Threads - Refund downloaded software

2. Downloading software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading software: I am trying to download some software to my computer but it keeps saying it cant complete the download because another program is running and there isnt happens on all of them.Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong...
  3. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  4. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  5. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Refund for Windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund for Windows 10 download: Can I get a refund for a Windows 10 download? I've found my computer is too old and doesn't have enough RAM to upgrade to Windows 10; therefore, I cannot upload the file. I have been unable to contact a live person in order to see what my options are. Thanks-...
  7. Software download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Software download: Why has hill climb racing 2 removed in ms store? I realllyyy wanted it !?! Please post another update just availing hill climb racing 2 in ms store free of download. Thank you gracefully Krishpanda...
  8. Refund on softwares puchases?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund on softwares puchases?: I made two errors: buying the wrong edition of a game (bought the xbox not the PC version, d'oh) and then panicked and bought the wrong Windows edition when I thought that was the problem with the game not working. How do I get my money back on two digital software...
  9. software download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    software download: Lifecam 3.2 software: Supported on LifeCam VX-1000 where can I obtain this software as the link Microsoft has is for a 3.60 software download thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-download/8007a510-e5bd-47e7-8e32-65894cc742c3"
  10. Refund on software that doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund on software that doesn't work: When i went to play a video that i had downloaded i was told i needed an HEVC Video extension to play them , well i bought the codec and my videos still don't work , as before all i get is the sound with no picture only since installing codec it takes a lot longer for the...