Windows 10: Refund for a pre order game

Discus and support Refund for a pre order game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, but I have found it elsewhere for much cheaper.Can I get a refund?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nabdone69, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Nabdone69 Win User

Refund for a pre order game

Hi, I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, but I have found it elsewhere for much cheaper.Can I get a refund?

:)

Nabdone69, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Refund for a pre order game

1. Refund for a pre order game - Similar Threads - Refund pre order

2. Movie Pre-Orders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Pre-Orders: I want to pre-order Scream 6 but am not sure yet because I'm not aware of the pre-order policies. If I pre order it, will my account be charged on the day it releases or immediately when I place the pre order?...
  3. Movie Pre-Orders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Pre-Orders: I want to pre-order Scream 6 but am not sure yet because I'm not aware of the pre-order policies. If I pre order it, will my account be charged on the day it releases or immediately when I place the pre order?...
  4. Refund for a pre order game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for a pre order game: Hi, I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, but I have found it elsewhere for much cheaper.Can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-pre-order-game/2f63af95-b92e-48d1-a2ce-23eda25c8fbe
  5. refund game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund game: I recently made an Account to purchase Minecraft without realizing I already had a Microsoft account . I am unable to download it and unable to get a refund. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-game/f90ae008-5560-4c06-a0e5-250ab9c6c030
  6. Refunding a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding a game: I bought minecraft online off the store but i got the wrong version and im not sure how to refund. can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-a-game/62bf384f-3790-40c5-a80f-c8953993e0cc
  7. Refunding a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game: Dear, A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy for a long time, but after about an hour of playing the game, i figured it wasn't really what I wanted. I did some...
  8. Pre order Surface Laptop 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pre order Surface Laptop 3: Hi I pre ordered the surface laptop 3 and wanted to know if it was shipping on the 22nd or being delivered on the 22nd? My order says delivered on the 22nd but my card still hasn't been charged....
  9. Refunding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding games: Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button...
  10. Pre-Order Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Pre-Order Windows 10: Good morning all: I just found a fantastic deal on Windows 10 DVD ($89.99 Home and $129.99 Pro) that might be of interest to those who are planning to buy a retail copy of Windows 10. If you find a deal, post it here . . . we all need a good deal! Newegg.com - Windows...