Windows 10: refund for a subscription

Discus and support refund for a subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; refund for a subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-subscription/79e5288a-2cea-4eef-8bc6-8da6af1175b2" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HunterAtfield, May 28, 2019.

1. refund for a subscription

refund for a subscription

:)

HunterAtfield, May 28, 2019

2. Refund for Subscription

Will I still be refunded for the full amount for a Microsoft subscription by cancelling it the same day as purchase?

SarahMulcahy, May 28, 2019
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Refund

In that case, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps in Returning items you bought from Microsoft for exchange or refund.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, May 28, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Refund for Minecraft

Hi Zhuo XuanYap,

I see that you are trying to request a refund by following the steps provided
    here
    . As stated in the support article, if you don’t see
    Request a return option, your purchase may not be eligible for a refund. To confirm this, I advise that you get in contact with our
    Microsoft Support team for possible options regarding your purchase.

Do update us on the result.

Ferdz Amp, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. refund for a subscription - Similar Threads - refund subscription

2. Minecraft windows 10 refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  3. Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...: Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band purchase? Is this a legitimate? Please look at email and authenticate: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store: Today,I bought Minecraft for Window 10 from the Microsoft store. Then, I found that this version can not play with Java PC version of Minecraft. Therefore, I would like to refund Minecraft for Window 10. I hope I you can help me. Thank you....
  5. Refund for the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition: Dear Support, I am tired of trying different fixes for the AoE: DE. I waited a while to see if a nice patch comes around but nothing. I would like to get a refund so I can buy the game when it comes out on the Steam as that version is almost definitely going to work...
  6. Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund: I need answers to get a refund, I bought Krita and its not even letting me install it, I bought it with a gift card, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/1eba30bb-28da-45b1-886b-20d10d22ba3c
  7. Can I get a refund for a digital download of Windows 10 Pro that I did not need?

Can I get a refund for a digital download of Windows 10 Pro that I did not need?: I recently purchased a new desktop computer. The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS was preinstalled. During the setup I discovered that the Windows Update application was not working properly. I ran the troubleshooter which did not detect any problems. I posted a question with the...
  8. A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

A+ VCE Pro refund requested.: Within the last month I purchased A+ VCE Pro by ComMedia On-Labs. A week or so after purchase and install the product was removed from the store and disabled apparently. It no longer opens the vce files I obtained as part of a training class I took in early April. $20...
  9. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...
  10. Refund for Subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund for Subscription: Will I still be refunded for the full amount for a Microsoft subscription by cancelling it the same day as purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/refund-for-subscription/014dbdb2-40ba-4509-bad7-035aa50acd8d