Windows 10: Refund for cancelled subscription

Discus and support Refund for cancelled subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I immediately cancelled a WinZip Pro annual subscription, order number b38ab686-ea00-4e2c-bb46-ba54c500f3f2, as soon as you charged me £ 34.78. I had... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JosephMcKay1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Refund for cancelled subscription

I immediately cancelled a WinZip Pro annual subscription, order number b38ab686-ea00-4e2c-bb46-ba54c500f3f2, as soon as you charged me £ 34.78. I had no idea that this subscription was going to happen and stopped using WinZip moments after I had trying using it. It was useless on my computer. I was conned into this subscription and WinZip have agreed to stop and told me to approach you for a refund of my deposit. Can I have a refund please? I have already cancelled the subscription. Thank you. Joe McKay.

:)

JosephMcKay1, Jun 16, 2020

2. Refund for Subscription

Will I still be refunded for the full amount for a Microsoft subscription by cancelling it the same day as purchase?

SarahMulcahy, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Refund for subscription.

I have recently cancelled a subscription but I cannot find a refund button on my Billing History, can anybody help please.

Keith Gentle, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Refund for cancelled subscription

refund for a subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to get the refund for the subscription you have purchased, Since you are trying to get the refund, it will be very good idea if you get the help from Microsoft support, I suggest you please check the
    article
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and for Xbox digital product you can check

Request an Xbox digital product refund
    we have a support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge and tools to help you with this issue.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Refund for cancelled subscription

1. Refund for cancelled subscription - Similar Threads - Refund cancelled subscription

2. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund: I would like to ask to cancel the MS 365 subscription and request for a refund. I'm not sure why I was charge for that particular subscription.Thank you for your understanding....
  3. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund: I would like to ask to cancel the MS 365 subscription and request for a refund. I'm not sure why I was charge for that particular subscription.Thank you for your understanding....
  4. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  5. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  6. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

7. Cancel my subscription and get a refund

Cancel my subscription and get a refund: Hi, I recently did a trial run of Drawboard PDFs premium subscription and completely forgot like most forgetful people do to cancel the trial before they charged me and they recently just charged me 139.99 for a year subscription which I do not want. I tried to cancel my...
  8. Cancel my subscription and get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel my subscription and get a refund: Hi, I recently did a trial run of Drawboard PDFs premium subscription and completely forgot like most forgetful people do to cancel the trial before they charged me and they recently just charged me 139.99 for a year subscription which I do not want. I tried to cancel my...
  9. How Can I Get Refunded for a Cancelled Subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Get Refunded for a Cancelled Subscription?: I cancelled my OneDrive subscription before it was due to bill again, and I just got a notice from my bank that Microsoft billed me for yet another month. Today. AFTER I cancelled the subscription. I have searched the site everywhere to deal with this, and y'all make it...
  10. How Can I Get Refunded for a Cancelled Subscription?

How Can I Get Refunded for a Cancelled Subscription?: I cancelled my OneDrive subscription before it was due to bill again, and I just got a notice from my bank that Microsoft billed me for yet another month. Today. AFTER I cancelled the subscription. I have searched the site everywhere to deal with this, and y'all make it...