Windows 10: Refund for Digital Gift

Discus and support Refund for Digital Gift in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julia.2, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Julia.2 Win User

Refund for Digital Gift

I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?

:)

Julia.2, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Refund for gift card

how do i get refund for a gift card i dont need and have not used?

Carolyn Jackson-944, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Refund for Digital Gift

refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Refund for Digital Gift

1. Refund for Digital Gift - Similar Threads - Refund Digital Gift

2. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  3. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  4. refunding a gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    refunding a gift: So im trying to refund a gift I sent to friend on xbox. but my order history on my debit card isn't showing on the microsoft website because I put the Debit card creditionals after I made the purchase and what the order history is showing right now is my gift card account. I...
  5. Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download: Hello, my name is Stephen, and I was wondering if refund for Windows 10 digital download is possible. I got a license key, but my computer starting showing problems, and I have not been able to use it to upgrade my existing Windows or install it on a new computer....
  6. Gift card refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card refund: I purchased minecraft as a gift and when purchasing it said you can receive a refund within 14 days of purchase. I am trying to get my refund gift card was not used and i am within the 14 days. When i tried to follow the instructions that customer online support gave me the...
  7. Refunding a gift. Among Us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a gift. Among Us.: I accidentally gifted Among Us twice, and got two codes, although I only want to gift it to one person. Is there anyway to get my money back or should I just give the other code to someone else?...
  8. Digital purchase refund

Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  9. Microsoft Digital Gift card

Microsoft Digital Gift card: Hi, my Microsoft account was blocked and I cannot make purchases online, so I will like to transfer my Microsoft account balance to a another account. Can I do that? , Thanks in advance!...
  10. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...