Windows 10: Refund for Digital Gift

Discus and support Refund for Digital Gift in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julia.2, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Julia.2 Win User

Refund for Digital Gift

I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?

:)

Julia.2, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Refund for gift card

how do i get refund for a gift card i dont need and have not used?

Carolyn Jackson-944, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Refund for Digital Gift

refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Refund for Digital Gift

1. Refund for Digital Gift - Similar Threads - Refund Digital Gift

2. Refunds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunds: On the 23rd March 2020 I purchased a subscription to 7 day Daily and Sunday Mirror. On the 25th March 2020 I cancelled the subscription because I did not find it easy to read. In the original Microsoft Store Email confirming the subscription there is a clause concerning...
  3. Microsoft Digital Gift card

Microsoft Digital Gift card: Hi, my Microsoft account was blocked and I cannot make purchases online, so I will like to transfer my Microsoft account balance to a another account. Can I do that? , Thanks in advance!...
  4. Refunded money on wrong account (Can't gift what I need on other account)

Refunded money on wrong account (Can't gift what I need on other account): Hello. I got into a problem recently and asked for a refund, which I got. But I need the money that's on this account, placed on another account used in a game. I've tried to gift the thing I want for the game, but I can't... There's no option. Is there a way that I can...
  5. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  6. refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    refund: hello I'm a little troubled I was told id get a refund of 300.00 dollars for the google play cards I was told to purchase by a google representative.. on Thursday july 17th I was called by Jason ray? roy? from a 877 prefix of googlr he had me log in then showed me the...
  7. Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund: I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition and realized that it was different from the Java edition. Is there a way I could get a refund on my purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/5f5d2c5a-a1fa-47c0-9486-04442f2b5bea
  8. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...
  9. Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund: I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button didnt show up. I'd just like the money back, please. I feel really bad about the purchase right about now.....
  10. Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting: [img] Last Fall, the Microsoft Store enabled gifting of select Xbox One digital games, Xbox One downloadable game content (durables only), and Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. This feature has been a huge hit with our fans and has made buying presents for...