Windows 10: Refund for Drawboard PDF When Already Installed on Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Refund for Drawboard PDF When Already Installed on Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 4 that has been pre-installed with Drawboard PDF. The storefront indicated that the app was installed, but was accompanied by a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SBA_747, Dec 29, 2018.

1. SBA_747 Win User

Refund for Drawboard PDF When Already Installed on Surface Pro 4

I have a Surface Pro 4 that has been pre-installed with Drawboard PDF. The storefront indicated that the app was installed, but was accompanied by a purchase offer. I wanted to try the Pro version, which I believed was covered by the app offered in the Microsoft Store. So, I purchased the offer.

I was surprised to learn that the app I purchased was the same as the pre-installed version of Drawboard PDF and that the Pro version actually is available only as a subscription, for which I have no interest. No one should be charged for an app that arrived pre-installed.

Please would you issue my account a refund?

Thank you,

SBA_747

:)

SBA_747, Dec 29, 2018

2. Drawboard PDF App not installing on Surface Pro 4

Hi, there--

I recently got a new Surface Pro 4 (after my old one broke) and am trying to install Drawboard PDF. I've purchased the app and when I visit the Microsoft Store the page says I do own Drawboard PDF. However, when I click "Install" I get stuck with the page
    saying "Working" for long periods of time without the app actually installing.

Can someone help me install Drawboard PDF on my computer, please?

Thank you!

PriyaSaxena23, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Drawboard PDF; upgrade to windows 10; surface 3

I have a surface 3 and used features like Drawboard pdf for school. It is actually one of the reasons I bought the surface 3. After I upgraded to windows 10 Drawboard PDF disappeared. I heard that I can buy Drawboard for my surface and have it refunded
    since it shouldn't have disappeared in the 1st place. But how do I get Microsoft to refund my purchase?

Narayan Bal, Dec 29, 2018
  4. ShikyC Win User

Surface Pro 4: How to reinstall the pre-installed apps such as Drawboard PDF?

I "accidentally" deleted the Drawboard PDF app after it froze and ruined my 3-hour work. When I tried to find a way to reinstall it, I found that there seemed to be no way to reinstall the pre-installed apps in my Surface Pro 4. I tried installing the free
    version in the Market but it would expire in 3 days.

I am quite sure that this app is NOT actually deleted because, when I add a new user account to my Surface and log in with this account, all of these "deleted" apps appeared again, safe and sound. Although in this way, I can use this app
    in full version, it is frustrating to either frequently switch user accounts or migrating all my user data to the other account. I would like to know if there is an easier way to "re-install" the Drawboard PDF app, thanks!

ShikyC, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Refund for Drawboard PDF When Already Installed on Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Refund Drawboard PDF

2. Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake: I subscribed to a trial of Drawboard PDF Plus, but the changes were not applied to the app, and there was no indication that my subscription was successful. So I tried again and ended up having paid for 2 separate subscriptions. What do I do to get a refund for purchase by...
  3. Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake: I subscribed to a trial of Drawboard PDF Plus, but the changes were not applied to the app, and there was no indication that my subscription was successful. So I tried again and ended up having paid for 2 separate subscriptions. What do I do to get a refund for purchase by...
  4. Surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 4: Will not allow use of mouse and it is showing red as usual. Restart and shutdown were done. Also can't delete numerous emails using shift. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4/7672285a-3b80-40cd-951b-38b76f76bc2e
  5. Surface Pro 4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 4: I have an issue where when I switch on my Surface Pro 4 it boots are far as the screen saver and shows at the bottom that it is in Flight Mode only, no wifi etc. It also states the camera not available and requests sign in with pin which it will not accept or my password will...
  6. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: System and Firmware Update. 115195
  7. Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  8. Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4: Quite a large system update available today. 47842
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: So when am I going to be able to get a nice fanless SP4 machine to match this nice Windows 10 build! My SP3 is great, but starting to feel slightly tired (keyboard is looking very worn out) and fan always spins. Time for a refresh soon once SP4 comes out! 8304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall drawboard pdf on surface

2. pdf software for surface pro

3. pdf app surface pro