Windows 10: Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Discus and support Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MariaHiguera, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Hi,

I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks.

Maria Higuera

***Original Title: , I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription***

:)

MariaHiguera, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

refund for a subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to get the refund for the subscription you have purchased, Since you are trying to get the refund, it will be very good idea if you get the help from Microsoft support, I suggest you please check the
    article
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and for Xbox digital product you can check

Request an Xbox digital product refund
    we have a support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge and tools to help you with this issue.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 10, 2020
  3. How to get a Refund from a Subscription

I did what it said and on the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it didnt show a refund button for the Subscription

KalebKnight, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Hi,

I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks.

Maria Higuera

MariaHiguera, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

1. Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription - Similar Threads - Refund Microsoft ultimate

2. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  3. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  4. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  5. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  6. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON: MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON..... I NEVER ordered this & it came out of my bank account, on Dec,29/20 for the amount of $19.03. I NEVER ORDERED THIS & I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS! Please help me find out what is going on & RETURN my money please. Thanks, I Await your reply...
  7. , I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription: Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks. Maria Higuera...
  8. Refund for subscription.

Refund for subscription.: I have recently cancelled a subscription but I cannot find a refund button on my Billing History, can anybody help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-subscription/ba79b2f7-c1a3-4ca7-8998-d8a364a742be
  9. refund for a subscription

refund for a subscription: refund for a subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-subscription/79e5288a-2cea-4eef-8bc6-8da6af1175b2"
  10. Refund for Subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund for Subscription: Will I still be refunded for the full amount for a Microsoft subscription by cancelling it the same day as purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/refund-for-subscription/014dbdb2-40ba-4509-bad7-035aa50acd8d