Windows 10: Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton

Discus and support Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection from the microsoft store. After trying to install it I noticed I already had the base... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BenHill5, Dec 3, 2019.

1. BenHill5 Win User

Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton

Hi, I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection from the microsoft store. After trying to install it I noticed I already had the base game downloaded? Is there any way to refund it? I already tried looking at the order history page on my microsoft account but I didnt see an option to refund it.

:)

BenHill5, Dec 3, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton

1. Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton - Similar Threads - Refund Minecraft Starter

2. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 Bundle Starter Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 Bundle Starter Collection: Is it possible to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 Bundle Starter Collection if I didn't spend or use any of the contents within the bundle? The game was purchased without me knowing by one of my friends and has less than 2 hours of game time. But when I went to Order...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Dear CS,I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection order number 1191120380 on 14Jan2021and installed on a family member son account on the same PCLenovo Y50-70recently, I bought a new PC Acer Nitro 5 for my son and trying to install purchased Minecraft to his...
  4. minecraft starter

minecraft starter: i bought minecraft starter in the microsoft store.i cannot install on my pc as my device can not be found. i have ran the troubleshooter and done everything listed in other posts for this problem and yet still no luck....
  5. Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?: It has been brought to my attention that I have purchased the WRONG version of Minecraft, as i purchased the "Minecraft Starter Collection" but was instead supposed to purchase the Java edition. would there be any possibility in refunding the Minecraft Starter Collection and...
  6. Is Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection eligible for refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection eligible for refund?: Hello, I purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 Starter Collection via the windows store. Soon after I realized I was on a microsoft account that was not linked to the PC I Intended to play the game on. I want a refund because I don't want to add another account to this PC...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.

Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.: I've bought Minecraft starter collection for windows 10 but I have not received the minecoins. I checked my purchases and it says that I had bought it. I looked for help in threads but they never worked....
  8. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: So I just bought the minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for 31$. Install it and says I already own this game. I launch it and it takes me to the demo thing where Im just steve. I try to login with my microsoft account and it gives me a Failed To Login error. Go to the...
  10. Refund option not available for Minecraft Starter Collection

Refund option not available for Minecraft Starter Collection: Not 30 minutes ago I bought Minecraft Starter Collection from the microsoft store because I couldn't buy it online the normal way. After seeing that I actually CAN'T install Minecraft on my laptop through Microsoft for god knows whatever reason (my laptop is a trusted and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows 10 starter collection refundable