Windows 10: Refund for Minecraft purchase

Discus and support Refund for Minecraft purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello, about three days ago i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever i get into survival i go to cut down trees it happens with all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by twixiestix, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Refund for Minecraft purchase

hello, about three days ago i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever i get into survival i go to cut down trees it happens with all blocks and in the middle of mining it freezes for a good 5 seconds then crashes. I've gone to other questions and done everything they said to do and it still isn't working. i soon came to the conclusion it was minecraft and not microsoft. the servers worked so i usually played on them because it was the only thing I could do on it, i planned on getting a refund so i could get java edition because my friend said it worked better but i realized that in the time periods i played the servers it had been over 2 hours, and the refund policy says that the game has to be purchased within the pass two weeks and less then 2 hours of game play is there. I spent just about all my money on a game that doesn't work and i would like a refund but don't know if i can get one. I thought i should ask professional what to do before i do do something, thankyou for your time.

***Modified title from: minecraft not working, can i still get a refund?***

:)

twixiestix, Apr 13, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Refund for Minecraft purchase

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Refund for Minecraft purchase

1. Refund for Minecraft purchase - Similar Threads - Refund Minecraft purchase

2. how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase: how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-refund-for-your-minecraft-purchase/c253aee5-5d8b-4ef0-b14b-d4b358a2653b
  3. how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase: how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-refund-for-your-minecraft-purchase/c253aee5-5d8b-4ef0-b14b-d4b358a2653b
  4. Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help: I already tried mojang support, they didnt help. I'll paste when i said there here: - so when I bought Minecraft today, I bought Minecraft java edition and I know it because when i went to play on hypixel on lunar I was playing. I was on the server. so I KNOW I bought a java...
  5. Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help: I already tried mojang support, they didnt help. I'll paste when i said there here: - so when I bought Minecraft today, I bought Minecraft java edition and I know it because when i went to play on hypixel on lunar I was playing. I was on the server. so I KNOW I bought a java...
  6. Minecraft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Refund: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter collection few minutes ago, but I should have to buy java edition. I even not played the game , I want to get refund. how should i do? can you help me?...
  7. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...
  8. Minecraft Refund

Minecraft Refund: Is it available to refund the Windows 10 Starter Collection for Minecraft? I accidentally bought the wrong version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/26bb3e32-528c-4e13-aebe-ace140d8efbd
  9. Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft: Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition? ***Original title: Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?***...
  10. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"