Windows 10: Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carter1454, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item

:)

Carter1454, Feb 14, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Feb 14, 2020
  3. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

21st of July

Hi Microsoft. I would really like to get a refund for windows 10 Minecraft.

I had called my dad in to put in the all the details. I had said specifically to get java edition and he paid $40 for Windows 10 edition. I didn't realise this until my friend pointed out that it was different to the one he had; Java edition.

I cannot play with all my friends and I would like it very much if you could accept this return& refund, as I only got the Windows 10 edition yesterday.

UnusualDragonball, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Refund Minecraft edition

2. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a refund for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but everything I've read has told me to go to order history and simply request a refund. It isn't that simple, however, because I don't even have the option to request one. How would I even go about getting a...
  3. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, But I really wanted JAVA edition, And I Absolutely NEED a REFUND! I want my money back, so I can get JAVA edition, the BETTER edition of minecraft....
  4. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  5. Refunding or Exchange of minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding or Exchange of minecraft windows 10 edition.: Yesterday, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition through Microsoft store, however, I have found out today that my friends have Java edition- so I cannot play with them. I tried to refund the game so I can buy the java edition, however, apparently, you can't refund it. Is...
  6. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition: I bought Minecraft for one reason only, to play with my brother in multiplayer mode. However, he has the Java Edition the only version that the Windows Edition doesn't support multiplayer with. Thus, I would very much appreciate Microsoft stop being so petty and just give me...
  7. Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?: Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition? * Moved from Education * Original title: minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondering-if-i-could-refund-minecraft-for-windows/c5ab4bfd-0d5e-463e-8e59-9a689c79930a
  8. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding MineCraft Master Edition: I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft-master-edition/de57cbc4-2809-4f79-8663-cd1ba9eb9de0
  9. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refund minecraft windows 10 edition