Windows 10: Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Janelle Stoneking, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it.

***Original title:I bought the wrong one***

:)

Janelle Stoneking, Jan 13, 2020

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Refund purchase made

2. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  3. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  4. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a refund for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but everything I've read has told me to go to order history and simply request a refund. It isn't that simple, however, because I don't even have the option to request one. How would I even go about getting a...
  5. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, But I really wanted JAVA edition, And I Absolutely NEED a REFUND! I want my money back, so I can get JAVA edition, the BETTER edition of minecraft....
  6. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  7. Refund for Minecraft purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Minecraft purchase: hello, about three days ago i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever i get into survival i go to cut down trees it happens with all blocks and in the middle of mining it freezes for a good 5 seconds then crashes. I've gone to other questions and done everything...
  8. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition: I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-minecraft-windows-10-edition/4b814f71-df25-48d4-b0c5-1bd9d99345f6
  9. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...