Windows 10: refund for touch mail and cancel

Discus and support refund for touch mail and cancel in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; please refund me my money for touch mail and cancel thanking you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by brentcole3, Nov 3, 2020.

1. refund for touch mail and cancel

please refund me my money for touch mail and cancel thanking you

:)

brentcole3, Nov 3, 2020

2. Refund for cancelled subscription

I immediately cancelled a WinZip Pro annual subscription, order number b38ab686-ea00-4e2c-bb46-ba54c500f3f2, as soon as you charged me £ 34.78. I had no idea that this subscription was going to happen and stopped using WinZip moments after I had
    trying using it. It was useless on my computer. I was conned into this subscription and WinZip have agreed to stop and told me to approach you for a refund of my deposit. Can I have a refund please? I have already cancelled the subscription. Thank you. Joe
    McKay.

JosephMcKay1, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. refund for touch mail  and cancel :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  4. refund for touch mail and cancel

cancelation transaction and refund

Hello Microsoft,

Im Juliana and I want to cancel my transaction and refund, this my order number of transaction b1ee2542-2e8e-472a-a467-1aab7bd563e3, date of purchased May 13,2019, and order number 6739499216 date of purchased April 13, 2019.

because I dont use the application...
    which is my big question is...
    why are there TWO DEBITS?

whereas in your first billing dated April 13 2019 the subscription is 0 (zero) rupiah,but on my credit card I have ALREADY DEBITED (all recorded in the billing statement on my credit card)

Can I cancel the transaction amd refund it?

Thank You for your attention

Best Regards.

juliana alexandra, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

refund for touch mail and cancel

1. refund for touch mail and cancel - Similar Threads - refund touch mail

2. Cancel recurring billing and get refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel recurring billing and get refund: Hello,I no longer have the laptop, when I signed up for Support I let the agent know that it would be a one time charge, however I have been billed every month for the past 6 months, please issue a credit back to my credit card.Thank you,Juanita *** Email address is removed...
  3. Cancellation and refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancellation and refund: Hi. I wasn't able to cancel my subscription before my free trial ended. My card was deducted a plan. I want to know if I can still cancel and get a refund of the amount. Reading most of the support's answers, I may still be eligible for the refund if it was within 30 days of...
  4. Cancellation and refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancellation and refund: Hi. I wasn't able to cancel my subscription before my free trial ended. My card was deducted a plan. I want to know if I can still cancel and get a refund of the amount. Reading most of the support's answers, I may still be eligible for the refund if it was within 30 days of...
  5. Cancellation and refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cancel my subscription and get a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel my subscription and get a refund: Hi, I recently did a trial run of Drawboard PDFs premium subscription and completely forgot like most forgetful people do to cancel the trial before they charged me and they recently just charged me 139.99 for a year subscription which I do not want. I tried to cancel my...
  7. cancel refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel refund: hello today i had a refund request for msfs2020 and i regret it is there a way i can cancel my refund request? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-refund/b037c1ed-f466-4a0f-ad23-5f89b0cc0ad7
  8. Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund

Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund: Hi, I made the mistake to place my surface for a refund instead of an exchange, and also put my surface pen. How can I change the refund for an exchange? My surface is defective and has been acting weird since I got it...
  9. Refund for cancelled subscription

Refund for cancelled subscription: I immediately cancelled a WinZip Pro annual subscription, order number b38ab686-ea00-4e2c-bb46-ba54c500f3f2, as soon as you charged me £ 34.78. I had no idea that this subscription was going to happen and stopped using WinZip moments after I had trying using it. It was...
  10. Cancel Refund Request

Cancel Refund Request: I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??...