Windows 10: Refund for unathorized purchase

Discus and support Refund for unathorized purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get a refund for Minecraft. The purchase was not authorized by me and I need to return it but cannot find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukeWyatt, Oct 17, 2019.

1. LukeWyatt Win User

Refund for unathorized purchase

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get a refund for Minecraft.

The purchase was not authorized by me and I need to return it but cannot find a way too.

:)

LukeWyatt, Oct 17, 2019

2. Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Karen Her Win User

Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Refund for unathorized purchase - Similar Threads - Refund unathorized purchase

2. unathorized charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unathorized charges: I have been getting a 9.99 charge every month for years and I can't get it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unathorized-charges/144dc4d7-3f2f-49c4-a10e-341a5ab3c7d9
  3. unathorized charges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unathorized charges: I have been getting a 9.99 charge every month for years and I can't get it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unathorized-charges/144dc4d7-3f2f-49c4-a10e-341a5ab3c7d9
  4. unathorized charges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...
  6. Digital purchase refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  7. refund for purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund for purchased game: I recently purchased minecraft for my son's new computer. Microsoft will not allow me to add the new computer as a device to my account, so I am unable to install it. I want a refund for the game I can't download or use. I can't figure out how to get a refund....
  8. Refund for Minecraft purchase

Refund for Minecraft purchase: hello, about three days ago i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever i get into survival i go to cut down trees it happens with all blocks and in the middle of mining it freezes for a good 5 seconds then crashes. I've gone to other questions and done everything...
  9. Refund of Game Purchase

Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  10. Refund for accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for accidental purchase: Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was...