Windows 10: Refund for Windows 10 Activation Key?

Discus and support Refund for Windows 10 Activation Key? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. This morning I paid $199 for a windows 10 activation key, only to find that my computer didn't need it. When I went to the installer I found... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MBT_993, May 17, 2019.

1. MBT_993 Win User

Refund for Windows 10 Activation Key?

Hello. This morning I paid $199 for a windows 10 activation key, only to find that my computer didn't need it. When I went to the installer I found that the computer came with a free upgrade from Windows 7 already in it. I never activated the key and I was never asked for it. I tried contacting sales and support and got stuck in an infinite loop. Is there any way to get a refund? Thank you so much.

:)

MBT_993, May 17, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 17, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 17, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Refund for Windows 10 Activation Key? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Refund for Windows 10 Activation Key? - Similar Threads - Refund Activation Key

2. Refund and Deactivation for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refund and Deactivation for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key straight from the Windows website for a new PC build that I'm doing. I initially used the product key on one build, but since Windows kept crashing and won't boot after three times of clean install and a BIOS update, I...
  3. Refund for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate

Refund for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key straight from the Windows website for a new PC build that I'm doing. I initiatially used the product key on one build, but since Windows kept crashing or won't boot after three times of clean install and a BIOS update, I...
  4. Windows Activation/Refund?

Windows Activation/Refund?: Hi. My laptop has recently had an error message where I need to activate windows, but it has not done this or said that I've ever needed to in the ~2 years I've had the laptop. I tried to activate it, but my laptop says that "We can't activate Windows on this device because...
  5. Active Windows10 or get a refund

Active Windows10 or get a refund: I build a new PC everything's new except the hard drives. Then I brought a Win10 product key for it after It said the system is not active. I got an error 0xC004F050 after I enter my new key I was using windows 10 education edition. Then I reactive the system with the...
  6. Refund policy information on Windows 10 product key

Refund policy information on Windows 10 product key: Hello, I've spent a day and a half trying to figure out how to update my old laptop to windows 10. I bought a product key yesterday from Microsoft and tried to use it but it didn't work. I finally figured out how to install windows 10 but I don't need my product key...
  7. Windows 10 product key refund

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 product key refund: I purchased windows 10 to upgrade my computer from windows 7. I have been unsuccessful in upgrading and would like to receive a refund for the product code. Is that possible?...
  8. Window 10 activation key

Window 10 activation key: Hi not sure but my computer died and am rebuilding it i have the install.disc and a product key not sure its the windows 10 one how do i check it is the window key that came with the windows 10.box and can i check.it on a phone thx...
  9. windows 10 activation key

windows 10 activation key: Can I use my windows 10 key for 2 devices , which is my pc and my laptop ? Cause my laptop activation date ran out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-key/1a86b7df-1a1b-4e4d-a17b-2cbfbd0a0184"
  10. Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key?

Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key?: Hi, I purchased the Home edition of Windows 10 and only after the purchase I realized that didn't have enough funds saved. Is there a way to refund the key if it has not been used in installation yet? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get a refund on a windows key

2. refund windows key

3. how to refund windows 10 activation code

4. windows activation please get refund