Windows 10: Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

Discus and support Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Stephen, and I was wondering if refund for Windows 10 digital download is possible. I got a license key, but my computer starting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by schung2100, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

Hello,

my name is Stephen, and I was wondering if refund for Windows 10 digital download is possible.

I got a license key, but my computer starting showing problems, and I have not been able to use

it to upgrade my existing Windows or install it on a new computer.

:)

schung2100, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Feb 20, 2021
  3. digital game refund if not downloaded already

I accidentally bought a minecraft digital game and have not yet downloaded into my computer. How can I get a refund on it please?

RobinDragoo, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

1. Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download - Similar Threads - Refund Digital Download

2. can i refund a digital copy of windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i refund a digital copy of windows?: recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 for use on my iMac though bootcamp but the installation doesn't work. is there any way i can get a refund or have i just wasted over £100??...
  3. can i refund a digital copy of windows?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can i refund a digital copy of windows?: recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 for use on my iMac though bootcamp but the installation doesn't work. is there any way i can get a refund or have i just wasted over £100??...
  4. Refund for Windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund for Windows 10 download: Can I get a refund for a Windows 10 download? I've found my computer is too old and doesn't have enough RAM to upgrade to Windows 10; therefore, I cannot upload the file. I have been unable to contact a live person in order to see what my options are. Thanks-...
  5. digital game refund if not downloaded already

digital game refund if not downloaded already: I accidentally bought a minecraft digital game and have not yet downloaded into my computer. How can I get a refund on it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-game-refund-if-not-downloaded-already/7845fb7b-7cf5-4055-911a-2908c70dd32e
  6. Digital purchase refund

Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  7. refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10: hi so my brother bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer and is not enjoying the content is there any way of refunding this game even if he bought it 2 days ago?...
  8. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  9. Can I get a refund for a digital download of Windows 10 Pro that I did not need?

Can I get a refund for a digital download of Windows 10 Pro that I did not need?: I recently purchased a new desktop computer. The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS was preinstalled. During the setup I discovered that the Windows Update application was not working properly. I ran the troubleshooter which did not detect any problems. I posted a question with the...
  10. Refund for Digital Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Digital Gift: I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?...