Windows 10: Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

Discus and support Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm not very happy with my purchase of upgrading my copy of Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home I just purchased from the Microsoft Store for $99. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by McMike14, Jul 12, 2019.

1. McMike14 Win User

Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

I'm not very happy with my purchase of upgrading my copy of Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home I just purchased from the Microsoft Store for $99. I would like to request for a refund please. I can't get it to work since it's not genuine and I hope Microsoft removes this product from the store and replaces it with a real copy and nothing fake. I'm sure many people fell into this trap like me. Should had known better. Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for  :(

:)

McMike14, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Suman_B, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99 - Similar Threads - Refund Pro bought

2. I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store: I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store. If i got refund for a windows 11 home license bought on microsoft store i can buy it again and use another license key? Windows 11 home with new license key i will buying will receive updates?...
  3. I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store: I got refund an windows home bought on microsoft store. If i got refund for a windows 11 home license bought on microsoft store i can buy it again and use another license key? Windows 11 home with new license key i will buying will receive updates?...
  4. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  5. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  6. Unable to claim refund on app bought on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to claim refund on app bought on Microsoft Store: A couple days ago, I bought an app on the Microsoft Store that ended up not working as intended. I asked for a refund through the Xbox page I followed all the steps on the helpdesk and this is where it took me and received a message from the Xbox team saying that I need to...
  7. Unable to claim refund on app bought on Microsoft Store

Unable to claim refund on app bought on Microsoft Store: A couple days ago, I bought an app on the Microsoft Store that ended up not working as intended. I asked for a refund through the Xbox page I followed all the steps on the helpdesk and this is where it took me and received a message from the Xbox team saying that I need to...
  8. Can I be eligible for a refund of Windows 10 bought from Microsoft Store and been installed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I be eligible for a refund of Windows 10 bought from Microsoft Store and been installed?: I bought Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store. I installed it from scratch on my Linux computer and it's clear that my computer is too slow for Win 10. I uninstalled it.Can I be eligible for a refund of Windows 10 bought from Microsoft Store and been installed?...
  9. Can I be eligible for a refund of Windows 10 bought from Microsoft Store and been installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I be eligible for a refund of Windows 10 bought from Microsoft Store and been installed?: I bought Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store. I installed it from scratch on my Linux computer and it's clear that my computer is too slow for Win 10. I uninstalled it.Can I be eligible for a refund of Windows 10 bought from Microsoft Store and been installed?...
  10. Can I be eligible for a refund of Windows 10 bought from Microsoft Store and been installed?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refund on windows 10 pro upgrade