Windows 10: Refund for Windows 10 Purchase

Discus and support Refund for Windows 10 Purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought windows ten to run on parallel network. Now that I have windows that I bought for $139, and I bought parallels for $80. And now I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WilliamNihsen, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Refund for Windows 10 Purchase

Hello, I just bought windows ten to run on parallel network. Now that I have windows that I bought for $139, and I bought parallels for $80. And now I have to buy a $70 subscription to office 365 if I want to organize my stuff? I bought windows to make my life easier and now im $220 into this. I did not like my decision in this and now I would like a refund. Can I get a refund for my product?

***Modified title from:Refund ***

:)

WilliamNihsen, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Refund for Windows 10 Purchase

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Refund for Windows 10 Purchase

1. Refund for Windows 10 Purchase - Similar Threads - Refund Purchase

2. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  3. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  4. I just purchased windows 11 pro, and i was to get a refund how do i process that ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased windows 11 pro, and i was to get a refund how do i process that ?: just got the upgrade not than less 5 hours ago after this comment. i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-windows-11-pro-and-i-was-to-get-a/f4194bbf-1aa0-4c62-a588-d130b0ecb88f
  5. I just purchased windows 11 pro, and i was to get a refund how do i process that ?

I just purchased windows 11 pro, and i was to get a refund how do i process that ?: just got the upgrade not than less 5 hours ago after this comment. i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-windows-11-pro-and-i-was-to-get-a/f4194bbf-1aa0-4c62-a588-d130b0ecb88f
  6. How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?: Hello, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro that I intended to use in a separate computer that I was going to sell online. I installed windows on the second computer, and signed in to the same account that I bought Windows 10 Pro from, but windows will not activate....
  7. How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?: Hello, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro that I intended to use in a separate computer that I was going to sell online. I installed windows on the second computer, and signed in to the same account that I bought Windows 10 Pro from, but windows will not activate....
  8. How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?

9. Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME: Can I get a refund, I know it's not that hard on my Windows 10 Pro that I purchased twice because of some issue on Microsoft's site. I honestly don't feel it's fair or right to keep money if I accidentally gave you 200 dollars for a 100 dollar item. I'm sure some State's laws...
  10. Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME

Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME: Can I get a refund, I know it's not that hard on my Windows 10 Pro that I purchased twice because of some issue on Microsoft's site. I honestly don't feel it's fair or right to keep money if I accidentally gave you 200 dollars for a 100 dollar item. I'm sure some State's laws...