Windows 10: refund my minecraft.

Discus and support refund my minecraft. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; been looking in pain how to get a refund cause i didnt get the version i wanted. please just refund it for me, there is no refund button in history and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Junoter Voort1, Nov 29, 2018.

1. refund my minecraft.

been looking in pain how to get a refund cause i didnt get the version i wanted. please just refund it for me, there is no refund button in history and i just bought it an hour ago..... please dont link me to your stupid bot it doesnt help and i dont understand anything. or just have the button for me there. thanks.

:)

Junoter Voort1, Nov 29, 2018

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Nov 29, 2018
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Nov 29, 2018
  4. refund my minecraft.

Igor Leyko, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

refund my minecraft.

1. refund my minecraft. - Similar Threads - refund minecraft

2. Can I Refund Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I Refund Minecraft?: Hello, I accidentally bought the wrong copy of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store and would like to refund it. However where I go onto 'Order History' I do not see the 'Request A Refund' button. Is it possible to refund this? I clicked on the 'Refund Information' and do not...
  3. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding MineCraft Master Edition: I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft-master-edition/de57cbc4-2809-4f79-8663-cd1ba9eb9de0
  4. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund: child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account removed myself from the family and reconnected to family cant even download Minecraft because apparently the game is Xbox only and...
  5. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  6. i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to: I don't know how to refund Minecraft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wants-to-refund-my-minecraft-windows-10-edition/bc1cb812-8e7d-4692-8d2f-de0ef5ca4916
  7. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"
  8. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  9. Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store: Today,I bought Minecraft for Window 10 from the Microsoft store. Then, I found that this version can not play with Java PC version of Minecraft. Therefore, I would like to refund Minecraft for Window 10. I hope I you can help me. Thank you....
  10. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i refund minecraft windows 10

2. minecraft refund

3. HOW CAN I REFUND MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION

4. how to get refund on minecraft microsoft store,
  5. isminecraft microsoft eligible for refund,
  6. how to refund minecraft java edition,
  7. jow to refund minecraft 10,
  8. is it possible to change your miecraft account to java from windows,
  9. minecraft refund java,
  10. refunding minecraft windows 10,
  11. I wanna get a refund on Minecraft how would I do that,