Windows 10: REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

Discus and support REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by (Andrew Wu), May 3, 2019.

1. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I can't download Fortnite and redeem, the regular Fortnite on PC doesn't allow transactions through Microsoft Accounts. So I need a refund, I haven't used the V-Bucks or Skin or Linked It To An Account. I need a real Microsoft employee to give the refund.

:)

(Andrew Wu), May 3, 2019

2. can i refund my skin on fortnite

hi is it possible to refund my skin on fortnite

bobbywright1, May 3, 2019
  3. End599 Win User
    Microsoft Refund Dept.

Hi can a refund a Fortnite starter pack digitally?

End599, May 3, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, May 3, 2019
Thema:

REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

1. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED) - Similar Threads - REFUND NEED FORTNITE

2. need help with a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with a refund: You billed me incorrectly for windows 11 I would like a refund please , thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-refund/9c6d3441-2fea-4fb8-a33e-78ffd0049491
  3. need help with a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with a refund: You billed me incorrectly for windows 11 I would like a refund please , thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-refund/9c6d3441-2fea-4fb8-a33e-78ffd0049491
  4. I need a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a refund: So I got charged for a name change and didn't get it can I get a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-refund/a5b01bd5-e487-44b1-b339-340d49a13b5e
  5. I need a refund!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a refund!: I am going to have to dispute this charge with my bank because NO ONE is willing to deal with this problem. I bought a game on the Google Playstore from Candy Crush and Google has pinged-ponged my request back and forth. They failed to respond to the initial request which was...
  6. I need a refund!

I need a refund!: I am going to have to dispute this charge with my bank because NO ONE is willing to deal with this problem. I bought a game on the Google Playstore from Candy Crush and Google has pinged-ponged my request back and forth. They failed to respond to the initial request which was...
  7. Need a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need a refund: I bought windows 10/11 with my credit card and it declined at first but finally went through after I used my debit card to purchase it. So now I’m stuck with two different payments and cannot figure out a way to dispute it....
  8. Need a refund

Need a refund: I bought windows 10/11 with my credit card and it declined at first but finally went through after I used my debit card to purchase it. So now I’m stuck with two different payments and cannot figure out a way to dispute it....
  9. NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND: Just earlier, I bought Minecraft for my laptop for the first time. I bought the $29.99 version with Windows 10 Bedrock Edition, but when it was going to download, it told me that I can't install it on my device. This was after a $31.64 transaction was made... when I went to...
  10. MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??: Security...I received seceral phone calls (finally answered today) from a caller with a distinct accent that said i was due a refund from microsoft of about $300. I am skeptical because he needed a verification code which i have not yet requested and then he supposed;ly...