Windows 10: REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

Discus and support REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by (Andrew Wu), May 3, 2019.

1. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I can't download Fortnite and redeem, the regular Fortnite on PC doesn't allow transactions through Microsoft Accounts. So I need a refund, I haven't used the V-Bucks or Skin or Linked It To An Account. I need a real Microsoft employee to give the refund.

:)

(Andrew Wu), May 3, 2019

2. can i refund my skin on fortnite

hi is it possible to refund my skin on fortnite

bobbywright1, May 3, 2019
  3. End599 Win User
    Microsoft Refund Dept.

Hi can a refund a Fortnite starter pack digitally?

End599, May 3, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, May 3, 2019
Thema:

REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

1. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED) - Similar Threads - REFUND NEED FORTNITE

2. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need immediate help with refunding this game.: For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official...
  3. How to overcome the incompetence and dishonesty of Microsoft employees?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to overcome the incompetence and dishonesty of Microsoft employees?: In the last year, the incompetent Microsoft programmers kept sending me updates that crashed my computer, many times in a row. Finally I lost my patience and got hold of Microsoft support and asked the to actually STOP HARRASING me with their so called "updates" and not send...
  4. MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??: Security...I received seceral phone calls (finally answered today) from a caller with a distinct accent that said i was due a refund from microsoft of about $300. I am skeptical because he needed a verification code which i have not yet requested and then he supposed;ly...
  5. Need to fix Microsoft Account ?

Need to fix Microsoft Account ?: windows 10 on my Sony Vaio just updated 06/11/2018. I logon using my pin number. Now my HP desktop Windows 10 where I logon using my password has a message in Action Centre "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and...
  6. microsoft refund

microsoft refund: I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something. The weird thing is that I had just bought a new computer yesterday. They wanted me to press the windows and R buttons down...
  7. Overdue Microsoft refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overdue Microsoft refund.: I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a refund but the phone number she left is continually busy! I've been trying for several days. Very frustrating!!...
  8. Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation: Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation because Edge keeps crashing eELI2J-CpZg Source: Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-pitch because Edge keeps crashing 99083
  9. Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop: Hi everyone I just got my new Windows 10 Laptop from Toshiba. It is 15 inches, has an i76700HQ processor quad core, 4k screen, 16 GB Ram, 512 GB SSD and a 4GB NVidia 950 GTX Card. Literally since I got it 5 days ago(online from Costco), every 30 minutes or so(sometimes...
  10. Microsoft needs to add a switch.

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft needs to add a switch.: Microsoft needs to add a switch so that you could go back to Windows 8.1 menus, metro start button (I hate what Microsoft did to the start menu), and metro apps that stay full screen. Who else thinks so? 4237