Windows 10: Refund of Game Purchase

Discus and support Refund of Game Purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TgreatL, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TgreatL Win User

Refund of Game Purchase

I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes.

***Original title: Refunding***

:)

TgreatL, Sep 9, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Refund for a game I purchased

can i get a refund on a game that i purchased? The game does not allow me to play it and i spent $40 just for it not to work and id like a refund? Is there a way to refund a purchased download?

ginngarcia, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Refund of Game Purchase

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Refund of Game Purchase

1. Refund of Game Purchase - Similar Threads - Refund Game Purchase

2. Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  3. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  4. Refunding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding games: Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button...
  5. support purchasing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support purchasing a game: hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be compatable and work on my laptop could anyone help please. laptop is a hp stream has windows 10 not sure what else....
  6. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...
  7. Can't Refund Game

Can't Refund Game: Hello guys... I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store. I read the Fac, I went to the my "account" and then "payment & billing" and I didn't found a button or anything else to refund the game. Is this...
  8. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  9. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  10. Refund for accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for accidental purchase: Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was...