Windows 10: Refund of Microsoft Store purchase

Discus and support Refund of Microsoft Store purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xYoyozz, Aug 4, 2020.

1. xYoyozz Win User

Refund of Microsoft Store purchase

I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to the gut as it cost me $85 which I really did not have to spend, but then the app didn't even recognise I had its premium and still didn't work what so ever so I basically spent $85 on nothing. I understand its a bit on me for not looking into the app before I decided to get a subscription but that was my intention of testing it with its trial. What I am wondering is if I could possibly get compensated for such an issue. Due to the program not working what so either, and costing me money I don't actually have to spend.

Knowing this app doesn't actually work and that it didn't even give me what I mistakenly paid for I at least just want this to be made aware of as others could make the same mistake which I believe they may have as a review I frustratingly saw after sates the same thing happened to them.

***Original Title: windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud***

:)

xYoyozz, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund Minecraft purchased by Microsoft.

I would suggest you to refer the article
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and see if that helps.

However, you can also get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store support team
    for getting the refund of the purchase made.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Refund of Microsoft Store purchase - Similar Threads - Refund Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  3. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  4. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store: I have been attempting to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10, I purchased windows 10 and never received the confirmation email, but I did take a picture of the product key, so I thought I'd be fine to download it without the email. I have attempted to download it about 20...
  6. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store: I have been attempting to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10, I purchased windows 10 and never received the confirmation email, but I did take a picture of the product key, so I thought I'd be fine to download it without the email. I have attempted to download it about 20...
  7. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

8. Windows store apps purchase refunds

Windows store apps purchase refunds: Hi I wanted to buy an app from Windows Store, but I'm not 100% sure it will be useful to me, is it possible to know whether I can get a refund for it in case I need it? MS infos about that are pretty unclear. Would like to receive an official clarification for that, thanks!...
  9. Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  10. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...