Windows 10: Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

Discus and support Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today,I bought Minecraft for Window 10 from the Microsoft store. Then, I found that this version can not play with Java PC version of Minecraft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JayJayJay1018, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

Today,I bought Minecraft for Window 10 from the Microsoft store. Then, I found that this version can not play with Java PC version of Minecraft. Therefore, I would like to refund Minecraft for Window 10. I hope I you can help me. Thank you.

:)

JayJayJay1018, Jun 14, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jun 14, 2019
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

1. Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Refund Minecraft Window

2. Minecraft Refund on Microsoft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Refund on Microsoft for Windows 10: I bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft store today and I would like to refund it realizing I got the wrong one. But all I can find is stuff pointing towards it being non-refundable so any help is appreciated....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Refund: Hello! A few days ago, i purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 version on accident instead of Minecraft Java Edition, and i kindly would ask if I can have a refund so that I am able to get Minecraft Java. If so, Thank you so much for your help!...
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Minecraft Refund

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Microsoft Minecraft Refund: Hi Community, My name is Trinity, and i'm 12. My dad helped me get Minecraft on Mojang but it wasn't working so we got the Microsoft version instead. It won't install and he doesn't know and I followed all the steps to try and make it install but it still won't. I decided...
  5. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?

How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?: I know that this game is owned by Windows, Mojang and Xbox. So I trust that you will consider giving me a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-refund-minecraft-windows-10-edition-from/1edf9a41-2673-4371-bb0f-4b922be19acc
  6. refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10: hi so my brother bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer and is not enjoying the content is there any way of refunding this game even if he bought it 2 days ago?...
  7. Refund for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for minecraft windows 10: I accidently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection but would like a refund. never intended to play this game. didnt even install it. I cant see the Request a refund option on the order history page. Please help. i dont want to have wasted this money for...
  8. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  10. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the refund button in the microsoft store

2. return minecraft from microsoft store

3. how to get a refund from minecraft

4. how to refund minecraft in microsoft strore,
  5. can you return minecraft windows 10