Windows 10: Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy

Discus and support Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Home from Best Buy. After getting it home not opening the package and reading on how to upgrade from Windows XP, I decided to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Red Wings 19, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy

I purchased Windows 10 Home from Best Buy. After getting it home not opening the package and reading on how to upgrade from Windows XP, I decided to instead purchase a new computer that has Windows 10 already installed. When I called Best Buy to request how to return the purchased Windows 10, I was informed that I had to get my refund from Microsoft. How do I get my refund?

:)

Red Wings 19, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy

1. Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy - Similar Threads - Refund purchased Best

2. refund windows 11 purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund windows 11 purchase: Tried building a computer. Microcenter sold me the wrong parts through their pc parts picker, even gave me the wrong part in replacement. Returning the whole thing to them within their stated return window. I purchased Windows 11 directly through Microsoft. Can I get a credit...
  3. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.: I forgot to activate my Windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy. I continued to use the computer for over a year until eventually one day I restarted the computer and my Windows copy was deactivated and all my toolbars and screen had black interface. I went into settings...
  4. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.: I forgot to activate my Windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy. I continued to use the computer for over a year until eventually one day I restarted the computer and my Windows copy was deactivated and all my toolbars and screen had black interface. I went into settings...
  5. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...
  7. Refund for Windows 10 Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Windows 10 Purchase: Hello, I just bought windows ten to run on parallel network. Now that I have windows that I bought for $139, and I bought parallels for $80. And now I have to buy a $70 subscription to office 365 if I want to organize my stuff? I bought windows to make my life easier and now...
  8. Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy

Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy: I purchased Windows 10 Pro and the software did not install. The installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation. Windows 10 Pro Product Key <removed>. Moderator Edit to remove Product Key which is not required for Question....
  9. Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy

Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy: I bought Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy on USB. This read-only USB came with v1809 already included. Why does this USB stick include install.swm and install2.swm instead of install.wim for the 64-bit version? The 32-bit version has install.wim. The last modified date of the...
  10. Best place to buy Windows from?

Best place to buy Windows from?: Hello everyone. I used to buy my Windows licences (and was able to gain access to the OS ISOs) from Softicle.com at a very good price. It might have even been someone on here who suggested them. They seem to be no more, as I emailed them today, but to no avail. Are there...