Windows 10: Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop

Discus and support Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have read through the help center and talked with their Microsoft robot about trying to refund the game that I bought around 10 minutes ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnikoLafrance, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop

I have read through the help center and talked with their Microsoft robot about trying to refund the game that I bought around 10 minutes ago, Minecraft. Yet no one has helped me in any way to find out how I can refund this game, I don't want it on this device and really want a refund so I don't have it purchased anymore.

:)

AnikoLafrance, Mar 29, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Mar 29, 2020
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop

Minecraft Windows Refund

Hello I would like to refund Minecraft for Windows 10 I didn't realise it was a different version and I want to get it refunded and removed from my computer. If you could help with that, that would be great.

bruh0000000, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop

1. Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop - Similar Threads - Refund Minecraft Desktop

2. Minecraft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Refund: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter collection few minutes ago, but I should have to buy java edition. I even not played the game , I want to get refund. how should i do? can you help me?...
  3. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  4. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  5. Minecraft refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft refund: Hi Does anyone know how to get a refund for minecraft after 14 days because we need to get another minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/e8994942-c2bc-4aee-bb3d-20eb0794d21d
  6. Refund on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund on Minecraft?: I purchased Minecraft for my son but it won't install. It says I need to have a PC attached to Microsoft. It also seems that it will want my account for him to run the software. It looks like it wants him to have administrator access to run or install software. How do I...
  7. Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version: Hey, How do i refund mincraft window 10 version ? or i cant refund it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund-window-10-version/3e1ec5d4-fa07-4bd8-bc12-af1ef137fb9e
  8. Minecraft Refund

Minecraft Refund: Is it available to refund the Windows 10 Starter Collection for Minecraft? I accidentally bought the wrong version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/26bb3e32-528c-4e13-aebe-ace140d8efbd
  9. Minecraft Windows Refund

Minecraft Windows Refund: Hello I would like to refund Minecraft for Windows 10 I didn't realise it was a different version and I want to get it refunded and removed from my computer. If you could help with that, that would be great....
  10. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"