Windows 10: Refund on software that doesn't work

Discus and support Refund on software that doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i went to play a video that i had downloaded i was told i needed an HEVC Video extension to play them , well i bought the codec and my videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by james - jakeyboy -bond, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Refund on software that doesn't work

When i went to play a video that i had downloaded i was told i needed an HEVC Video extension to play them , well i bought the codec and my videos still don't work , as before all i get is the sound with no picture only since installing codec it takes a lot longer for the sound to come through so my question is how do i claim a refund for being told i needed this when it doesn't work ?

Thanks in advance

:)

james - jakeyboy -bond, Nov 10, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 10, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Refund on software that doesn't work

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Refund on software that doesn't work

1. Refund on software that doesn't work - Similar Threads - Refund software doesn't

2. Need refund for365 software that stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need refund for365 software that stopped working.: What is the process for receiving a refund for a Microsoft 365 system purchased in May 2023 that is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-refund-for365-software-that-stopped-working/a0971f48-a0fc-4a0e-9d7f-173f5ff51f53
  3. Need refund for365 software that stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need refund for365 software that stopped working.: What is the process for receiving a refund for a Microsoft 365 system purchased in May 2023 that is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-refund-for365-software-that-stopped-working/a0971f48-a0fc-4a0e-9d7f-173f5ff51f53
  4. I bought Win DVD Payer yesterday, but it doesn't work. I want a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Win DVD Payer yesterday, but it doesn't work. I want a refund.: I bought Win DVD Payer yesterday, but it doesn't work. I want a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-win-dvd-payer-yesterday-but-it-doesnt/d9313461-f56a-4ada-8c3e-99a98a0f8823
  5. Refund downloaded software

Refund downloaded software: I want my money back. I D/L Movie Maker and it is terrible. I've had it less than an hour and want my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-downloaded-software/57d22f39-76a1-40bb-9588-234ec96a88b3
  6. Among Us Refund not working

Among Us Refund not working: Whenever I try to refund a game called Among Us it says something along the lines of "It's an issue on our end" and it's frustrating. I've been trying to refund this game for like 4 days now and the issue keeps appearing. I have previously submitted a refund request but it...
  7. Tilde key doesn't work (software issue probably)

in Windows 10 Support
    Tilde key doesn't work (software issue probably): Hello, i have a strange problem!!! I already reinstalled Windows for this, as i couldn't figure it out. Key "tilde" ` doesn't work. I can't write ` it does nothing. Only if i hold the key: it starts writing ````````` But one keypress does nothing! It is probably not a...
  8. Software Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Not Working: I Just Purchased This Windows 10 And Installed ITunes But Whe IInstalled Another Software And I Wanted To Transfer Files From iTunes It Says iTunes Is Not Installed Correctly...
  9. Refund on softwares puchases?

Refund on softwares puchases?: I made two errors: buying the wrong edition of a game (bought the xbox not the PC version, d'oh) and then panicked and bought the wrong Windows edition when I thought that was the problem with the game not working. How do I get my money back on two digital software...
  10. "Browse For Folder" during various software installation doesn't work.

"Browse For Folder" during various software installation doesn't work.: Hi all, I noticed a really annoying issue on my machine. When installing various software, when it asks me if I want to customise location, when I click on the "browse" button, it either doesn't do anything or in some cases it will open "Browser For Folder" window, but...