Windows 10: Refund on softwares puchases?

Discus and support Refund on softwares puchases? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I made two errors: buying the wrong edition of a game (bought the xbox not the PC version, d'oh) and then panicked and bought the wrong Windows edition... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Amy2007_204, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Refund on softwares puchases?

I made two errors: buying the wrong edition of a game (bought the xbox not the PC version, d'oh) and then panicked and bought the wrong Windows edition when I thought that was the problem with the game not working.

How do I get my money back on two digital software purchases that I haven't/can't use?

Going through the website and virtual agent is just putting me round and round with nothing that's actual helped me towards getting a refund. My order history doesn't have the option to request a refund on either item.

:)

Amy2007_204, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Refund

I can't follow the steps for the refund because I have to uninstall the software I couldn't install it, so I don't see the refund botton

Please, help me to get my money back.

RocioSuárez, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund on softwares puchases?

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Refund on softwares puchases?

1. Refund on softwares puchases? - Similar Threads - Refund softwares puchases

2. Need refund for365 software that stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need refund for365 software that stopped working.: What is the process for receiving a refund for a Microsoft 365 system purchased in May 2023 that is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-refund-for365-software-that-stopped-working/a0971f48-a0fc-4a0e-9d7f-173f5ff51f53
  3. Need refund for365 software that stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need refund for365 software that stopped working.: What is the process for receiving a refund for a Microsoft 365 system purchased in May 2023 that is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-refund-for365-software-that-stopped-working/a0971f48-a0fc-4a0e-9d7f-173f5ff51f53
  4. Refund downloaded software

Refund downloaded software: I want my money back. I D/L Movie Maker and it is terrible. I've had it less than an hour and want my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-downloaded-software/57d22f39-76a1-40bb-9588-234ec96a88b3
  5. mine coins puchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mine coins puchase: I bought minecoins for my sons game on a laptop. I got a confirmation email. But he cant seem to access them on his game. Suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mine-coins-puchase/a365d60e-2095-466a-8bfe-72cb556d092b
  6. Refund

Refund: Hello folks can anyone help? I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for my son 2 days ago not realising it was for an xbox. Of course it's not compatable. We cannot seem to get anywhere re a refund. Any one know what to do? Thanks in advance...
  7. Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund: "Hello I was charged $49.99 on 4/7/2020 for MICROSOFT*WINZIP PRO A BILL.INFO WA 20097 Well I don't like that and I want to get a refund back on that okay and the card number used is a Master card end in 8465Thank you Sincerely Elfido Medina"...
  8. refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    refund: I received a call from , they say Microsoft said they going out of business they need to refund my 299.99 dollars. I need to go into my bank and let them refund the money ! I said Microsoft does not call people ! well I said I put service on my computer for 299.99 on...
  9. Refund

Refund: I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition and realized that it was different from the Java edition. Is there a way I could get a refund on my purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/5f5d2c5a-a1fa-47c0-9486-04442f2b5bea
  10. Refund on software that doesn't work

Refund on software that doesn't work: When i went to play a video that i had downloaded i was told i needed an HEVC Video extension to play them , well i bought the codec and my videos still don't work , as before all i get is the sound with no picture only since installing codec it takes a lot longer for the...