Windows 10: Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

Discus and support Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Ark survival Ascended, I own an Xbox Series S and it does not hold up to standard. I So I ordered a refund but it got denied i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZeroGETDowN, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

I recently bought Ark survival Ascended, I own an Xbox Series S and it does not hold up to standard. I So I ordered a refund but it got denied i had the same issue with wild hearts. You have denied my request for my money back. But i've requested within the fourteen day. Period help and why ?? And i'm posting on here because your xbox support is **** I can't find a way to go or anyone to speak to you about my problem.

:)

ZeroGETDowN, Nov 28, 2023

2. I need a refund and how do i get it?

Hi Paul,

This page should list your app which should help you in getting refund.

Request an Xbox refund | Xbox Support

Sumit - Insider MVP, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

trying to refund a game from microsft store

Click on this link please :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-sub...

click on request a refund and login with the account that purchased the game. It should pop up in the suggestions for refunds available purchases

JaspreetSingh08, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

1. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied - Similar Threads - Refund xbox games

2. Refund denied for game that does not launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund denied for game that does not launch.: I recently purchased some DLC maps/weapon packs for the game The Hunter: Call of the Wild on the Windows 10 store on PC and since downloading them the game crashes on start up. Completley freezes and stops responding right before the main menu. I was able to get a temporary...
  3. Refund denied for game that does not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund denied for game that does not launch.: I recently purchased some DLC maps/weapon packs for the game The Hunter: Call of the Wild on the Windows 10 store on PC and since downloading them the game crashes on start up. Completley freezes and stops responding right before the main menu. I was able to get a temporary...
  4. Refund denied for game that does not launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied: I recently bought Ark survival Ascended, I own an Xbox Series S and it does not hold up to standard. I So I ordered a refund but it got denied i had the same issue with wild hearts. You have denied my request for my money back. But i've requested within the fourteen day....
  6. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting a refund on xbox game pass: Hello,I bought xbox game pass for 1 euro for my friend and myself, we played together for few days and i forgot to disable the subscription auto-pay. I woke up with 25 euros charged from my card and id like to request a refund but everywhere i look i just find links that dont...
  7. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Requesting a refund on xbox game pass: Hello,I bought xbox game pass for 1 euro for my friend and myself, we played together for few days and i forgot to disable the subscription auto-pay. I woke up with 25 euros charged from my card and id like to request a refund but everywhere i look i just find links that dont...
  8. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

9. Xbox game pass refunds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass refunds: If I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and I claim the Discord Nitro reward for 3 months, what would happen if I refunded the xbox game pass, would my discord nitro get removed or wouldn't I've been able to refund?...
  10. Xbox Game Pass refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I got charged for the game pass and I haven't used it for months now got a deal from Discord Nitro for a free 3 months and somehow forgot to turn off renew. I just cancelled it and would like to see if I can get a refund....