Windows 10: Refund option not there

Discus and support Refund option not there in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Not 30 minutes ago I bought Minecraft Starter Collection from the microsoft store because I couldn't buy it online the normal way. After seeing that I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CaelenTrupp, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Refund option not there

Not 30 minutes ago I bought Minecraft Starter Collection from the microsoft store because I couldn't buy it online the normal way. After seeing that I actually CAN'T install Minecraft on my laptop through Microsoft for god knows whatever reason (my laptop is a trusted and linked device, so I don't know), learning through the internet that Microsoft as a whole is an absolute piece of **** that never bothers to fix ANY aspect of their god awful store, I wanted to apply for a refund. I follow an online tutorial, go into my order history, see the minecraft pack but no "Request a return" option. So what are you trying to tell me Microsoft? That I just spent $40 on a game that I can neither play nor apply to get a refund for? ****. You.

Oh, right this is actually a question. Alright then microsoft, anything you can do about this to get me a refund?

:)

CaelenTrupp, Nov 26, 2019

2. Gigabyte to implement replacement or refund program for Intel 6 series motherboards

Problem is there just aren't any backup boards as all chipsets are B2 stepping, and B3 stepping won't be available until maybe late April, so there's no point in getting defective replacement boards *Frown Refund option not there :( your last suggestion sounds reasonable enough to me though *Smile Refund option not there :)

15th Warlock, Nov 26, 2019
  3. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Refund option not there

no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10

i bought dead rising 4 for win 10 but the game does not run as planed other digital purchases have a refund option but not this i need to get a refund.

Order details

Order number 3975358348
    December 26, 2018

Payment method
    • PayPal (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Billing address
    pobox297 birdwood
    12 theel Avenue birdwood
    birdwood, South Australia 5234
    AU

Minotaur Matt, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Refund option not there

1. Refund option not there - Similar Threads - Refund option

2. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  3. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  4. How to get refund on app i dont want or need with no refund option avaleble?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get refund on app i dont want or need with no refund option avaleble?: Hi so i bought the hdmi game capture app under the pretense i would be able to play with my switch on my pc. long story short i could not and the app is usles i dont have the refund option only tax invoice and want a refund how do i do that....
  5. How to get refund on app i dont want or need with no refund option avaleble?

How to get refund on app i dont want or need with no refund option avaleble?: Hi so i bought the hdmi game capture app under the pretense i would be able to play with my switch on my pc. long story short i could not and the app is usles i dont have the refund option only tax invoice and want a refund how do i do that....
  6. I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?: I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player on my new harddrive. How do I get a refund, please? I DON'T KNOW WHICH "PRODUCT" TO SELECT BELOW! SO I MAY HAVE SELECTED THE WRONG ONE....
  7. I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?

I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?: I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player on my new harddrive. How do I get a refund, please? I DON'T KNOW WHICH "PRODUCT" TO SELECT BELOW! SO I MAY HAVE SELECTED THE WRONG ONE....
  8. georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...

georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...: Order number 8998449230 , cannot be redeemed " georestricted " despite being in literally same room. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/georestricted-locked-gift-but-were-in-the-same/4c2a1167-9846-4ff9-b5fb-8aeb205dbb03
  9. georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...: Order number 8998449230 , cannot be redeemed " georestricted " despite being in literally same room. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/georestricted-locked-gift-but-were-in-the-same/4c2a1167-9846-4ff9-b5fb-8aeb205dbb03
  10. Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator: Hi I got flight simulator 2020 code as a gift. Unfortunately, it does not work on my PC. I also do not see a refund option in microsoft store orders page. Can you please help with the refund?...