Windows 10: Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro

Discus and support Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; By mistake I purchased Visio 2019 for my MacBook Pro and I do not use PC. Kindly advice what should I do. Help line is of no use for Visio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Thiruvenkitamks, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro

By mistake I purchased Visio 2019 for my MacBook Pro and I do not use PC. Kindly advice what should I do. Help line is of no use for Visio.

:)

Thiruvenkitamks, Jan 31, 2020

2. Gigabyte to implement replacement or refund program for Intel 6 series motherboards

Problem is there just aren't any backup boards as all chipsets are B2 stepping, and B3 stepping won't be available until maybe late April, so there's no point in getting defective replacement boards *Frown Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro :( your last suggestion sounds reasonable enough to me though *Smile Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro :)

15th Warlock, Jan 31, 2020
  3. LUMIA 535 REFUND or REPLACEMENT

I suggest you do what I did (you might not like it) .... Smash 535 in the wall and buy an iPhone6S. My 535 didnt get replaced nor refunded instead I was ridiculed.

Regards,

Muhammad Faisal.

Muhammad Faisal Ikhlaq, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro

1. Refund or replace with comparable version for MacPro - Similar Threads - Refund replace comparable

2. refund on incorrect version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund on incorrect version of windows: I needed to purchase a product key for the windows 11 on my macbook pro. I erroneously bought the wrong version of windows 11 windows home instead of pro. I have since bought the correct pro version and want a refund for the home version. I cannot request this through the...
  3. refund on incorrect version of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund on incorrect version of windows: I needed to purchase a product key for the windows 11 on my macbook pro. I erroneously bought the wrong version of windows 11 windows home instead of pro. I have since bought the correct pro version and want a refund for the home version. I cannot request this through the...
  4. Comparing Software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comparing Software?: Is there a software that looks at file systems comparing the files and folders on the hard drive and compare it to a backup to point out any differences that may exist between the two copies?
  5. OneDrive data file structure from MACPRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive data file structure from MACPRO: Will OneDrive retain data file structure from MACPRO pics,xls,doc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-data-file-structure-from-macpro/a997351f-3028-4637-995d-100bd2bcc692
  6. compare contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    compare contrast: Windows 7 vs windows 10 on a gaming pc please. I cant figure out why people are obviously still using 7 or i wouldnt see so much about it. Or is there an OS that would work better than either?...
  7. Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version: Hey, How do i refund mincraft window 10 version ? or i cant refund it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund-window-10-version/3e1ec5d4-fa07-4bd8-bc12-af1ef137fb9e
  8. Compare two folders and replace files in destination folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compare two folders and replace files in destination folder?: Hello, I'm reaching out here because I am currently dealing with corrupted files in a video game. I have isolated the files into their own folder and I'm hoping that I will be able to send the folder to a friend that has the correct files and have them replace those with the...
  9. Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop: I have read through the help center and talked with their Microsoft robot about trying to refund the game that I bought around 10 minutes ago, Minecraft. Yet no one has helped me in any way to find out how I can refund this game, I don't want it on this device and really want...
  10. Comparing versions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comparing versions of Windows 10: Hi I would like to be able to compare the versions of Windows 10 both already installed on my machine and the version of the ISO on a DVD. I have followed the tutorial on finding this information for an ISO using the DISM command and it would be useful if I could have the...