Windows 10: Refund page blank

Discus and support Refund page blank in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to request a refund and chat bot directed me to a call back service and spoke to them and they said go to xbox.com/refund which sends me to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Avalonzo, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Avalonzo Win User

Refund page blank

I'm trying to request a refund and chat bot directed me to a call back service and spoke to them and they said go to xbox.com/refund which sends me to - https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders but it's just a blank page also tried - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund but that's blank as well. I'm trying to refund Minecraft dungeons windows 10 brought from microsoft store as I've been trying for well over an hour to get it to install but pressing install does nothing and selecting install on my devices shows my computer and says attempting to install but does nothing. I tried the powershell commands, the store troubleshooter, resetting via app & features and WSReset.exe but than just hangs.

:)

Avalonzo, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

"Edge BUG" A blank page setting when opening a new tab in Edge is reset when clearing browsing data

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• Click on Three Dots (…) at the top right corner.

• Under Open new tab with select a blank page.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Pawan1709 Win User
    All clicks coming up Blank page

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• Do you face this issue on any other website also?

Do you receive any error message on the blank page?

Method 1:

I suggest you clear the
    Clear browsing data option
    of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Edge.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear.

Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
    and click on Clear.

Method 2:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools
                button, and then click Internet Options.

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
                LAN settings.

• Uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.

• Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Now check the issue by opening Edge.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Jun 9, 2020
  4. kgn2001 Win User

Refund page blank

blank web page

I have Pantech duo (AT&T). My internet connection does not always work. Sometimes just get blank page after it is looks like loading and opening the page. Any suggestion?

kgn2001, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Refund page blank

1. Refund page blank - Similar Threads - Refund page blank

2. blank page of security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank page of security: I updated my Windows after resetting PC however I check on my Windows Security it shows only blank screen. Im afraid about this one since I only made a reset and it took me 6 hours for that and I dont want to put my computer at risk again....
  3. blank page of security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blank page of security: I updated my Windows after resetting PC however I check on my Windows Security it shows only blank screen. Im afraid about this one since I only made a reset and it took me 6 hours for that and I dont want to put my computer at risk again....
  4. blank page of security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  6. Last Page Blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Last Page Blank: When I print from Windows 10, my printer prints what I want, and always gives me a blank sheet of paper at the end of every print job. Doesn't matter if I print a word, excel, pdf file. I have Windows 7 at home with 3 printers and this doesn't happen. It has got to be a...
  7. Update page is blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update page is blank: Just read about Microsoft issuing a recommendation to update your PC immediately, so I went to my Update page. It's blank with just Windows Update at the top and tiny blue dots moving across the very top of the image (you might see them in the attachment). I even did a...
  8. Blank pages on microsoft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank pages on microsoft.: (please read this before you read the question info!) I need microsoft support because i keep on getting pages on microsoft that show nothing, totally blank and i try to reload the pages on firefox and it leads to a message it says to display this page, firefox must send...
  9. Blank Activation page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank Activation page: I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each) Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...
  10. Printing blank pages?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing blank pages?: How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-blank-pages/c125c49c-5d7a-4ada-89b3-1b7389beca2b