Windows 10: Refund policy

Discus and support Refund policy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need a refund for the Touchable pro app which I purchased from the Microsoft store a few hours ago 5/16/2020. I am on windows 10 home addition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sherrireny, May 16, 2020.

1. Refund policy

I need a refund for the Touchable pro app which I purchased from the Microsoft store a few hours ago 5/16/2020. I am on windows 10 home addition. There was a loading issue and I couldn't use it. There doesn't seem to be a link for inquiries.

:)

sherrireny, May 16, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Steam Change policy on refunds.

About time Steam started offering refunds. I remember the BS they gave about not being able to do so due to something about "potential fraud".

I guess EA were eating their lunch with their reasonable refund policy on Origin.

qubit, May 16, 2020
  3. xXCrossx Win User
    Refund Policy

The refund policy is actually garbage, my close friend Corben bought **** Minecraft, the game he didn't want, and doesn't want to play, he bought it from the Microsoft store, and immediately tried to get a refund, b ut as far as I can tell he can't, what's
    the reasoning behind this, the game is digital and can be easily refunded for 0 cost to both parties.

If anyone can help him get a refund for the product he didn't want that'd be great, thanks.

xXCrossx, May 16, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Refund policy

Steam Change policy on refunds.

It didn't take long for indie developers to get screwed over by dishonest gamers and it wasn't hard to see this coming.

I think a simple way to fix or at least improve this situation is to alter the time allowed for refunds. So, for a short 2 hour game, make it something like 20-30 minutes playtime. The 14 days could be reduced proportionally too, perhaps. I'm open to suggestions.

www.nextpowerup.com/news/21603/indie-game-developers-suffering-due-to-steam-refund-abuse

qubit, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Refund policy

1. Refund policy - Similar Threads - Refund policy

2. Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for: I closed the realm in game and I got charged to renew the realm. I went to the Microsoft account and have now stopped the renewal. This is confusing that there are two locations you can cancel but only one actually works It charged me a couple days ago can I get a refund for...
  3. how to get refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  4. how to get refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  5. I want a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a refund: I was charged for MS 365 on 3/13/24. When I renewed MS 365 on 3/12/23, I said I do not want this to auto renew, since was not NOT going to upgrade from WON 7 OS. Nonetheless, I was still charged on 3/13/24. I want my $99 that was charged refunded....
  6. I want a refund

I want a refund: I was charged for MS 365 on 3/13/24. When I renewed MS 365 on 3/12/23, I said I do not want this to auto renew, since was not NOT going to upgrade from WON 7 OS. Nonetheless, I was still charged on 3/13/24. I want my $99 that was charged refunded....
  7. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  8. What exactly is the refund policy at Microsoft Store?

What exactly is the refund policy at Microsoft Store?: I bought a WiFi analysis app which has not been updated in over 4 years. Link is https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH20FR1. It does not recognize my device since it's WiFi6 and is practically useless for me. On the store there was no option of "Try before buy" or...
  9. Refund policy information on Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refund policy information on Windows 10 product key: Hello, I've spent a day and a half trying to figure out how to update my old laptop to windows 10. I bought a product key yesterday from Microsoft and tried to use it but it didn't work. I finally figured out how to install windows 10 but I don't need my product key...
  10. Refund Policy

Refund Policy: The refund policy is actually garbage, my close friend Corben bought **** Minecraft, the game he didn't want, and doesn't want to play, he bought it from the Microsoft store, and immediately tried to get a refund, b ut as far as I can tell he can't, what's the reasoning...