Windows 10: REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

Discus and support REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am very frustrated with the fact that I cannot install Windows 11 Pro after purchasing the software. On a previous thread I posted my error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ScatteringWaves, Feb 11, 2024.

1. REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

Hello, I am very frustrated with the fact that I cannot install Windows 11 Pro after purchasing the software. On a previous thread I posted my error messsage and it seems like everyone else has the same issue, and had to wipe their computer clean to have the fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro. I am not willing to do that since I have programs I need on my current computer.I want a refund, does anyone know how I can do this? I ended up purchasing it through the Microsoft App Store. Thanks.

:)

ScatteringWaves, Feb 11, 2024

2. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro.

I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous.

I just ordered in 11/15/21.

How can I get in contact with a Microsoft Agent by phone (who cares) to assist me in getting a refund.

Any other suggestions are welcomed from Community too. Thank you!

ValerieBruce, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Max JAV Win User
    Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

Hello,

Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem (we’re currently on Windows 11 Home).

In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix our problem, can we request a refund for the upgrade and revert to Windows 11 Home? I’d hate to be down $100 without a fix.

Max JAV, Feb 11, 2024
  4. REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the product key from my purchase yet. How do i get a refund for the entire download that i spent 200$ on rather than 100 for the upgrade?

Marcus Rynkiewicz, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

1. REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO - Similar Threads - REFUND PRO

2. How to get a refund for lost Windows 10 Pro license? I unknowingly deleted my devices under...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get a refund for lost Windows 10 Pro license? I unknowingly deleted my devices under...: Hello,I recently got new hardware and attempted to activate my Windows 10 Pro digital license that is linked to my Microsoft account. But apparently, I lost my Windows 10 Pro digital license because I unknowingly deleted all my previous devices under my Microsoft account....
  3. How to get a refund for lost Windows 10 Pro license? I unknowingly deleted my devices under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a refund for lost Windows 10 Pro license? I unknowingly deleted my devices under...: Hello,I recently got new hardware and attempted to activate my Windows 10 Pro digital license that is linked to my Microsoft account. But apparently, I lost my Windows 10 Pro digital license because I unknowingly deleted all my previous devices under my Microsoft account....
  4. How to get a refund for lost Windows 10 Pro license? I unknowingly deleted my devices under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to refund windows 11 pro

Is there a way to refund windows 11 pro: I bought the pro version because i thought it did something i needed but it didnt so now im looking if theres any way to refund it I bought it from the microsoft store but when I look at the order in the order history there is no refund button...
  6. Is there a way to refund windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to refund windows 11 pro: I bought the pro version because i thought it did something i needed but it didnt so now im looking if theres any way to refund it I bought it from the microsoft store but when I look at the order in the order history there is no refund button...
  7. cannot upgrade to windows 11 pro and refund amount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade to windows 11 pro and refund amount: Hi support team,I recently purchased upgrade version of windows 11 pro and my order number is 3238925059. I cannot upgrade it from store and henceI would like to refund the amount.Please refund the amount as soon as possible.Thank you for your help.Thanks & Regards,Veera...
  8. cannot upgrade to windows 11 pro and refund amount

cannot upgrade to windows 11 pro and refund amount: Hi support team,I recently purchased upgrade version of windows 11 pro and my order number is 3238925059. I cannot upgrade it from store and henceI would like to refund the amount.Please refund the amount as soon as possible.Thank you for your help.Thanks & Regards,Veera...
  9. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  10. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...