Windows 10: refund

Discus and support refund in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidnetally purchases this a few moments ago I didnt mean to How can I cancel and get my money back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MAriahjohnson1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. MAriahjohnson1 Win User

refund

I accidnetally purchases this a few moments ago I didnt mean to How can I cancel and get my money back.

:)

MAriahjohnson1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ripper3 Win User
    PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Sep 6, 2018
  4. SujataMoktan Win User

refund

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. got a call saying that they were from microsoft and want to give me refund of 299.99 wanted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    got a call saying that they were from microsoft and want to give me refund of 299.99 wanted...: Got phone call saying from Microsoft want to give refund of 299.99 think it is scam. # to call 8778743176 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-call-saying-that-they-were-from-microsoft/8b4e3880-65ba-40ac-b3ce-46ad2e29faae
  3. Refund on software that doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund on software that doesn't work: When i went to play a video that i had downloaded i was told i needed an HEVC Video extension to play them , well i bought the codec and my videos still don't work , as before all i get is the sound with no picture only since installing codec it takes a lot longer for the...
  4. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history: Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase....
  5. Calls about refunds.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...
  6. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...
  7. How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it

How to get a refund for windows dvd player and uninstall it: Windows dvd player won't play discs. I just bought it and want a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/how-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-dvd-player-and/67b3efdf-7eb9-4d2b-87c0-fcdcc8dbd9d5
  8. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?: I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu making it impossible to use, How do I go about getting a refund please?...
  9. I just want a refund.

I just want a refund.: The App doesn't work for $15, but a free App works just fine. How can I get my money back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/i-just-want-a-refund/bee16b9a-0c35-4666-9670-fdc67a56b855
  10. Claims to be Microsoft Computer repair/refund

Claims to be Microsoft Computer repair/refund: I have seen that this was reported even back in 2012. It appears to be from Washington DC 202 868 8880 and they continuously call or leave messages saying' Do you remember a payment you made concerning your computer repair?" or "We are going out of business and want to give...