Windows 10: Refund

Discus and support Refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jesse Waybourn, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Refund

I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button didnt show up. I'd just like the money back, please. I feel really bad about the purchase right about now..

:)

Jesse Waybourn, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Ripper3 Win User
    PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Refund

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. How can I get a refund for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get a refund for Windows 10 Pro: Hi I just bought windows 10 Pro, but I don't really need it, Is there a way I can get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-for-windows-10-pro/5ec1f59c-2c5a-47ec-8601-d44d6ccd914d
  3. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a refund for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but everything I've read has told me to go to order history and simply request a refund. It isn't that simple, however, because I don't even have the option to request one. How would I even go about getting a...
  4. How to refund Windows DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to refund Windows DVD Player: I just purchased Windows DVD Player today, but found it entirely unsatisfactory - subtitles don't work, menus are buggy, and there is a lot of screen tearing and flickering. I have since tried a couple of free apps and have encountered no such issues. I want to refund the...
  5. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund: When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I needed to pay to get my realm back. I just clicked ok to pay and went through with it. When that was done I logged into...
  6. made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund: when i purchased win 10 home edition online thro my credit card it was first terminated since international transaction was not enebled against my card hence ienabled the facility and made another payment thro my credit card .now problem is that my first transaction which...
  7. Can't refund any games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't refund any games.: Hello everybody, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a month ago but couldn't play untill 2 weeks ago because I couldn't install anything from the microsoft store. When I finally got to play the game it didn't meet my expectations at all and wanted to get a refund. The...
  8. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, But I really wanted JAVA edition, And I Absolutely NEED a REFUND! I want my money back, so I can get JAVA edition, the BETTER edition of minecraft....
  9. Can someone out there just refund this for me already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone out there just refund this for me already: Okay, I'm getting sick of typing this story, but here it is. I was logging onto my windows 10 Minecraft one day, and a message popped up telling me I needed to renew my Minecraft realm subscription. Mistakably trusting that Microsoft would know better than me about my...
  10. I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm: So, I recently opened up Minecraft, and when I did, it displayed a message telling me my realm subscription had expired. Me, trusting that Microsoft was right and I forgot to set it up for automatic renewal, clicked to renew it and gave my debit card information. It wanted a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2028688880