Windows 10: Refund

Discus and support Refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jesse Waybourn, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Refund

I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button didnt show up. I'd just like the money back, please. I feel really bad about the purchase right about now..

:)

Jesse Waybourn, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Ripper3 Win User
    PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Refund

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Xbox Game Pass refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I got charged for the game pass and I haven't used it for months now got a deal from Discord Nitro for a free 3 months and somehow forgot to turn off renew. I just cancelled it and would like to see if I can get a refund....
  3. Payment Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment Refund: I paid for office 365 in November but was billed by paypal this week for a further £59.99. How do I get a refund Regards Alan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-refund/3849df81-210f-43ce-82c5-9ac480661c52
  4. Media player S pro How can I get a refund?

Media player S pro How can I get a refund?: I brought this program as it claimed to read .vivo files this was a old video encoding format that was used before real.com was about, The program makes a lot of claims which are totally false ie reading the above format and even reading DVD's when it cannot How is it...
  5. Refund for Premium program

Refund for Premium program: I have paid for premium I had it for 3 days now the dreaded ads are back. where can I get a refund. ***Original Title: premium users*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-premium-program/93cc5cf9-2084-4fc1-87be-b67a7ab040dd
  6. Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop: I have read through the help center and talked with their Microsoft robot about trying to refund the game that I bought around 10 minutes ago, Minecraft. Yet no one has helped me in any way to find out how I can refund this game, I don't want it on this device and really want...
  7. Refund for subscription.

Refund for subscription.: I have recently cancelled a subscription but I cannot find a refund button on my Billing History, can anybody help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-subscription/ba79b2f7-c1a3-4ca7-8998-d8a364a742be
  8. Trying to get a refund on a game with a starter kit.

Trying to get a refund on a game with a starter kit.: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition with the started pack, but it won't let me download it. I looked up online on how to and I found that I needed to update my computer, but when it starts restarting, it won't post for like an hour straight and then turn on. I kept...
  9. Windows store apps purchase refunds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store apps purchase refunds: Hi I wanted to buy an app from Windows Store, but I'm not 100% sure it will be useful to me, is it possible to know whether I can get a refund for it in case I need it? MS infos about that are pretty unclear. Would like to receive an official clarification for that, thanks!...
  10. Minecraft Windows Refund

Minecraft Windows Refund: Hello I would like to refund Minecraft for Windows 10 I didn't realise it was a different version and I want to get it refunded and removed from my computer. If you could help with that, that would be great....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2028688880