Windows 10: refund

Discus and support refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my child purchased a movie without my consent. can I get a refund... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by allen gonzalez1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. refund

my child purchased a movie without my consent. can I get a refund

:)

allen gonzalez1, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Feb 12, 2024
  3. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

Deals für Laptops, Tablets, Xbox & mehr

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Ripper3 Win User

refund

PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Get refund on one time app purchase after 17 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get refund on one time app purchase after 17 days: I bought Concepts app one time purchase on Windows store on June 30. I didnt get time to use it for couple of weeks. But now when am using it, I realise it that the convertible laptop I am using isnt great at stylus. I have Lenovo C940 14 IIL, which is quite premium device...
  3. Get refund on one time app purchase after 17 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get refund on one time app purchase after 17 days: I bought Concepts app one time purchase on Windows store on June 30. I didnt get time to use it for couple of weeks. But now when am using it, I realise it that the convertible laptop I am using isnt great at stylus. I have Lenovo C940 14 IIL, which is quite premium device...
  4. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.: Hi I just rented a movie but, when I click play there is an error within the default app for films.I cannot access what I paid for and therefore require a refund.There is no way to request refund and support is just an endless loop with no option to write directly to you....
  5. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.: Hi I just rented a movie but, when I click play there is an error within the default app for films.I cannot access what I paid for and therefore require a refund.There is no way to request refund and support is just an endless loop with no option to write directly to you....
  6. I just rented a movie which won't play in a default app. I reqiure a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Payment refund

Payment refund: Please process a refund of £34.99 as someone has committed fraud on my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-refund/9773a692-9a00-45ad-ae65-5829ba71ef4c
  8. Payment refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Payment refund: Please process a refund of £34.99 as someone has committed fraud on my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-refund/9773a692-9a00-45ad-ae65-5829ba71ef4c
  9. Payment refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I was charged twice to renew my subscription and I need to get refunded. Someone needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged twice to renew my subscription and I need to get refunded. Someone needs to...: I was charged twice to renew my subscription and I need to get refunded. Someone needs to call me at 432661-2778. Ilda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-twice-to-renew-my-subscription-and-i/05c0fe4b-091b-4a4c-9d76-f126ad215e36