Windows 10: Refund

Discus and support Refund in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i bought client for google classroom by mistake. Haven't use it and im not willing to. How do i get refund? Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KrzysztofPuchala, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Refund

Hi, i bought client for google classroom by mistake. Haven't use it and im not willing to. How do i get refund? Thanks in advance.

:)

KrzysztofPuchala, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 15, 2020
  3. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Ripper3 Win User

Refund

PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft via the Microsoft Store believing that it would allow me to play with my friends. However, not long after, I realized that Minecraft for Windows 10 is not compatible with the Java Edition, which I didn't even know existed. I now wanted to get a refund, but...
  3. Minecraft Refund on Microsoft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Refund on Microsoft for Windows 10: I bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft store today and I would like to refund it realizing I got the wrong one. But all I can find is stuff pointing towards it being non-refundable so any help is appreciated....
  4. I still havent recieved my refund compensation.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I still havent recieved my refund compensation.: I bought a game on the microsoft store but it doesnt work. I tried to reinstall the game, restart the pc, etc in trying to make it work but it didnt. So I aksed for a refund instead for the said product and I recieved an email that said microsoft did accept the refund...
  5. Refund related queries

Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  6. I was promised a refund 20 days ago and it has not appeared yet. I can not TALK to anyone...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I was promised a refund 20 days ago and it has not appeared yet. I can not TALK to anyone...: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do?...
  7. I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter collection about 10 days ago. My child didn't like it so I've been trying to get a refund since. Couldn't do it through my Microsoft account and have been trying to get hold of customer support but to no avail. Anyone knows how to...
  8. Refund for Windows 10 Purchase

Refund for Windows 10 Purchase: Hello, I just bought windows ten to run on parallel network. Now that I have windows that I bought for $139, and I bought parallels for $80. And now I have to buy a $70 subscription to office 365 if I want to organize my stuff? I bought windows to make my life easier and now...
  9. Refund

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund: Hello, I just bought windows ten to run on parallel network. Now that I have windows that I bought for $139, and I bought parallels for $80. And now I have to buy a $70 subscription to office 365 if I want to organize my stuff? I bought windows to make my life easier and now...
  10. Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund

Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund: Hi, I made the mistake to place my surface for a refund instead of an exchange, and also put my surface pen. How can I change the refund for an exchange? My surface is defective and has been acting weird since I got it...