Windows 10: Refund

Discus and support Refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a refund however i used a visa gift carf so where does that money go?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TalanGodfrey, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Refund

I got a refund

however i used a visa gift carf so where does that money go?

:)

TalanGodfrey, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Feb 9, 2021
  3. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Ripper3 Win User

Refund

PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Not received a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received a refund: Requested a refund got email saying refund processed 25th April still not received it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-received-a-refund/9f1d8f7a-3d20-4cd8-a32f-779a72b10253
  3. Not received a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not received a refund: Requested a refund got email saying refund processed 25th April still not received it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-received-a-refund/9f1d8f7a-3d20-4cd8-a32f-779a72b10253
  4. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  5. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  6. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  7. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  8. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  9. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  10. Please can I have a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can I have a refund: I sent three refund but they have been denied for some reason we should get are money back we spent it but it didn't work pls can I have a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-can-i-have-a-refund/970a8259-40ff-444c-bcd1-dcb11ae2dd82