Windows 10: Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

Discus and support Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarvelSingh, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no button to refund :/

:)

MarvelSingh, Dec 11, 2021

2. the money Ive spent on the game six gun

I play the game six gun and I ve spent quite a lot of money on this game. Now everything I have bought is now gone and I am very upset about it is there a way to restore all the weapons and gear and upgrades that I bought

TravisParsons1973, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Refund for a game I purchased

can i get a refund on a game that i purchased? The game does not allow me to play it and i spent $40 just for it not to work and id like a refund? Is there a way to refund a purchased download?

ginngarcia, Dec 11, 2021
  4. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

Refund money

When am I going to get refund money back? I canceled an Xbox live gold subscription like 3 days ago and they told me I'll get my refund back, and I have been checking my bank and there is still no refund money. So when I'm I going to get it back? I deleted
    my debit card info, is that why I haven't gotten my refund? If not, then where is it?

Big HSalim, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

1. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on - Similar Threads - Refunding game spent

2. It won't give my refunded money back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't give my refunded money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  3. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  4. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  5. Where is my money after a refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  7. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  8. how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?

how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?: because i want my money back from some of my purchases https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-refund-items-i-brought-off-a-game-like-in/ef0cedd8-b2b0-4ae8-859d-9151cd6ad581"
  9. Money not being refunded from my account

Money not being refunded from my account: So my mum put on £60 to buy windows 10 home new pc but then we found out that we could do it through the web Microsoft not letting more money onto account and now won't refund it. we send a request in xbox.com/refunds but they said the 'couldn't' effectively not letting us...
  10. money owed me ---refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    money owed me ---refund: This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I find out if this true?...