Windows 10: Refunding a game

Discus and support Refunding a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear, A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MathijsCusters, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Refunding a game

Dear,

A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy for a long time, but after about an hour of playing the game, i figured it wasn't really what I wanted.

I did some research on the internet on how to refund a Microsoft game and found it fairly easy to follow. The only major issue I encountered was that I could not find the refund button. The refund policy states that any digital game from the Microsoft app store can be refunded between 3 - 5 business days and only before having played it for 2 hours.

Since it has only been four days and I haven't played the game for two hours, I figured I could easily get a refund. Is there any way you could help me get a refund for the game I bought.

Thanks in advance

Mathijs Custers

:)

MathijsCusters, Oct 28, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refunding a game

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Refunding a game

1. Refunding a game - Similar Threads - Refunding game

2. trying to refund a game from microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to refund a game from microsft store: on monday 21st i bought call of duty modern warfare(pre-order) and iam i want to have a refund on the game but i dont know what to do and i was wondering if i can return the game or i waited to long to refund the game?...
  3. Refund of Game Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  4. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need immediate help with refunding this game.: For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official...
  5. Refunding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding games: Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button...
  6. Billing for Microsoft Gaming / Unauthorized Charge / Fraud / Crimeware Initiated / Refund...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing for Microsoft Gaming / Unauthorized Charge / Fraud / Crimeware Initiated / Refund...: The video game, Tank Force made by Extreme Developers of Russia and Cyprus has a crimeware virus in it that pops up 7 days after playing the game. In the menu, the player can purchase 11,760,000 Silver for $99.99. Then day by day the deals keep getting better, but anyone who...
  7. Can't Refund Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Refund Game: Hello guys... I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store. I read the Fac, I went to the my "account" and then "payment & billing" and I didn't found a button or anything else to refund the game. Is this...
  8. Refunds on games that don't save your progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunds on games that don't save your progress: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved and its Season Pass, I played it for a few days but every time I would exit the game my progress would not save, so I filed a refund request which took 3 to 4 days to be answered just to be denied, I think its stupid that I can't get a refund...
  9. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?: I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu making it impossible to use, How do I go about getting a refund please?...
  10. How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash: I need information on getting a refund for four (4) games I purchased two days ago from the Microsoft Store. Three of the games will not install and keep giving me and error code. State of Decay installed, but crashes and says I am not authorized to access the game, and...