Windows 10: Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

Discus and support Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft only to find it being unable to run with mods. I wish to refund it as it is useless to me. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Piotr Braszak, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

I have purchased a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft only to find it being unable to run with mods. I wish to refund it as it is useless to me.

I have tried following the links about refunds and returning. I have looked in my Orders section. I have rummaged through support section. Even google couldn't give me a solution.

There is no refund application anywhere. There is no direct contact to support. Virtual agent gave me exact same links that I have already been in. I cannot seem to find a way to contact a live person in here.

I want to refund the product and I need a direct solution to do that. Not help topics.

:)

Piotr Braszak, Jul 24, 2018

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jul 24, 2018
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

Refund for Minecraft on Windows 10

can I refund minecraft wondows 10 edtiond

Dakotabutler, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

1. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows) - Similar Threads - Refunding product Minecraft

2. Minecraft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Refund: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter collection few minutes ago, but I should have to buy java edition. I even not played the game , I want to get refund. how should i do? can you help me?...
  3. Refund for minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for minecraft?: Hi. So I accidentally have purchased the wrong version of minecraft- I got the windows 10 one not knowing that it is not compatible with the Java version. My game is also lagging quite a bit. I have under 2 hours played on the game, is it possible to get a refund for it...
  4. Product refund

Product refund: Hello there On August 22nd have initially downloaded Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor from Microsoft Store When run it for the first time application offered purchase of premium option which I did. Received email confirmation of purchase but no download link for...
  5. Minecraft Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Refund: Is it possible to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? Because I have tried every way possible and looked at the return policy and from everything I can tell, I should be able to refund my purchase....
  6. Minecraft refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft refund: Hi Does anyone know how to get a refund for minecraft after 14 days because we need to get another minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/e8994942-c2bc-4aee-bb3d-20eb0794d21d
  7. Refund on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund on Minecraft?: I purchased Minecraft for my son but it won't install. It says I need to have a PC attached to Microsoft. It also seems that it will want my account for him to run the software. It looks like it wants him to have administrator access to run or install software. How do I...
  8. Minecraft Refund

Minecraft Refund: Is it available to refund the Windows 10 Starter Collection for Minecraft? I accidentally bought the wrong version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/26bb3e32-528c-4e13-aebe-ace140d8efbd
  9. Minecraft Windows Refund

Minecraft Windows Refund: Hello I would like to refund Minecraft for Windows 10 I didn't realise it was a different version and I want to get it refunded and removed from my computer. If you could help with that, that would be great....
  10. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"