Windows 10: Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

Discus and support Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft only to find it being unable to run with mods. I wish to refund it as it is useless to me. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Piotr Braszak, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

I have purchased a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft only to find it being unable to run with mods. I wish to refund it as it is useless to me.

I have tried following the links about refunds and returning. I have looked in my Orders section. I have rummaged through support section. Even google couldn't give me a solution.

There is no refund application anywhere. There is no direct contact to support. Virtual agent gave me exact same links that I have already been in. I cannot seem to find a way to contact a live person in here.

I want to refund the product and I need a direct solution to do that. Not help topics.

:)

Piotr Braszak, Jul 24, 2018

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jul 24, 2018
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

Refund for Minecraft on Windows 10

can I refund minecraft wondows 10 edtiond

Dakotabutler, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

1. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows) - Similar Threads - Refunding product Minecraft

2. Refund for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft: I got "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" on my computer but it was not show up on my Minecraft account. So I looked more into it and I got the wrong game version. So do everyone know if I could get a refund for that?...
  3. Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton: Hi, I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection from the microsoft store. After trying to install it I noticed I already had the base game downloaded? Is there any way to refund it? I already tried looking at the order history page on my microsoft account but I...
  4. Can I Refund Minecraft?

Can I Refund Minecraft?: Hello, I accidentally bought the wrong copy of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store and would like to refund it. However where I go onto 'Order History' I do not see the 'Request A Refund' button. Is it possible to refund this? I clicked on the 'Refund Information' and do not...
  5. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding MineCraft Master Edition: I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft-master-edition/de57cbc4-2809-4f79-8663-cd1ba9eb9de0
  6. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  7. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"
  8. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  9. refund my minecraft.

refund my minecraft.: been looking in pain how to get a refund cause i didnt get the version i wanted. please just refund it for me, there is no refund button in history and i just bought it an hour ago..... please dont link me to your stupid bot it doesnt help and i dont understand anything. or...
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...