Windows 10: Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo

Discus and support Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have purchased affinity photo through microsoft store. Big mistake! I cannot install plugins to this program because it does not exist in my program... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by iankelsall1, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo

i have purchased affinity photo through microsoft store. Big mistake! I cannot install plugins to this program because it does not exist in my program

files. I should have got a license key from affinity directly, but i had no idea that the program i had downloaded from the store would have this issue.

IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. essentially i have a product that is not functioning as intended so i want to refund it so i can get a license key from affinity photo directly.

However, i see no refund option for me to do this.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

iankelsall1, Feb 18, 2020

2. Affinity photo refund issue

Purchased Affinity Photo off the MS store, and on 4 different computers it crashed with the blue screen of death. There appears to be a known issue with this and several MS related apps, and none of the suggested fixes have resolved the issue, so now
    I am stuck with a package purchased that I simply cannot use. How exactly do I go about getting a refund on this?

spottedhaggis2k, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Affinity Photo Reinstall

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the below mentioned steps to install Affinity Photo:

1. Open the Windows Store app from the Start menu.

2. Sign in with the Microsoft account through which you made the purchase.

3. Search for Affinity Photo in the search bar.

4. Select the Affinity photo application from the search result.

5. Click on Install button to install the application.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking "Yes or No".

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo

Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake

Hello

I request to please cancel the order and refund amount of $79.45 AUD ON PURCHASE affinity photos which was purchased by mistake, I was having dinner and my kid by mistake pressed buy button and purchased this app,

DHANSUKVEKARIA, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo

1. Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo - Similar Threads - Refunding app working

2. Photo App not transferring correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo App not transferring correctly: When I try to download images from my Samsung s9+ cell phone gallery and choose the download images since my last download choice many images that I've already downloaded appear in the download queue. Also there are some images and .png ICONs in the queue that are not in the...
  3. Photo App not transferring correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App not transferring correctly: When I try to download images from my Samsung s9+ cell phone gallery and choose the download images since my last download choice many images that I've already downloaded appear in the download queue. Also there are some images and .png ICONs in the queue that are not in the...
  4. Photos app not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  5. Photos app not working correctly.

Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  6. Photos not working correctly sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos not working correctly sometimes: So I recently updated my Windows from feature update version 1909 to 2004. Everything seemed to run fine until I tried uploading some photos from my browser Firefox it gave me a Intel optane memory pinning error. I went to programs and features, repaired the relevant driver...
  7. Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son: My son Roberto would like to purchase, the Affinity Photo for his PC. Now I got an e-Mail which says I have to affirm this purchase. That's what I am willing to to. Unfortunately, when I have to complete my credit Card Details and also the address, Germany is set as default...
  8. Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake

Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake: Hello I request to please cancel the order and refund amount of $79.45 AUD ON PURCHASE affinity photos which was purchased by mistake, I was having dinner and my kid by mistake pressed buy button and purchased this app,...
  9. Affinity photo refund issue

Affinity photo refund issue: Purchased Affinity Photo off the MS store, and on 4 different computers it crashed with the blue screen of death. There appears to be a known issue with this and several MS related apps, and none of the suggested fixes have resolved the issue, so now I am stuck with a...
  10. Affinity Photo Reinstall

Affinity Photo Reinstall: My computer crashed. I had the hard drive replaced. Now, I need to know how I can get the affinity photo program reinstalled on my laptop with windows 10. I originally purchased the program about 8 months ago online and have no idea how to get a re-installation. Any...