Windows 10: refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10

Discus and support refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi so my brother bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer and is not enjoying the content is there any way of refunding this game even if he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nightshade 166, May 27, 2020.

1. refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10

hi so my brother bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer and is not enjoying the content is there any way of refunding this game even if he bought it 2 days ago?

:)

nightshade 166, May 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, May 27, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, May 27, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10

Suman_B, May 27, 2020
Thema:

refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10

1. refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10 - Similar Threads - refunding digitally microsoft

2. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  3. Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download: Hello, my name is Stephen, and I was wondering if refund for Windows 10 digital download is possible. I got a license key, but my computer starting showing problems, and I have not been able to use it to upgrade my existing Windows or install it on a new computer....
  4. Digital purchase refund

Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  5. How to get Refund from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Refund from Microsoft Store: Installed spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store but it does nothing apart from allow me to add player names. How to get refund? [Original Title: Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.]...
  6. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  7. Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store: Today,I bought Minecraft for Window 10 from the Microsoft store. Then, I found that this version can not play with Java PC version of Minecraft. Therefore, I would like to refund Minecraft for Window 10. I hope I you can help me. Thank you....
  8. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...
  9. Microsoft Store Refund required

Microsoft Store Refund required: Hi, Dell 5570 Win 10 Home installed as prebuilt system. Use online option link to MS Store Upgrade to Win 10 Pro. Order went through, correct Win 10 Pro & price. Can't activate, none of the online Activation Troubleshoot options work. System currently says Windows 10...
  10. Refund for Digital Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Digital Gift: I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?...