Windows 10: Refunding games

Discus and support Refunding games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SlowPower, Apr 23, 2019.

1. SlowPower Win User

Refunding games

Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button

:)

SlowPower, Apr 23, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Blyatka Win User

Refunding games

Refund for bought game

hi i bought a game less than 14days ago and i want a refund it is my european union right to have a refund if asked in less than 14 days, but cant issue a refund on the game the regullar way.

i want a refund and i want it now.

Blyatka, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Refunding games

1. Refunding games - Similar Threads - Refunding games

2. Refund denied for game that does not launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund denied for game that does not launch.: I recently purchased some DLC maps/weapon packs for the game The Hunter: Call of the Wild on the Windows 10 store on PC and since downloading them the game crashes on start up. Completley freezes and stops responding right before the main menu. I was able to get a temporary...
  3. Refund denied for game that does not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund denied for game that does not launch.: I recently purchased some DLC maps/weapon packs for the game The Hunter: Call of the Wild on the Windows 10 store on PC and since downloading them the game crashes on start up. Completley freezes and stops responding right before the main menu. I was able to get a temporary...
  4. Refund denied for game that does not launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied: I recently bought Ark survival Ascended, I own an Xbox Series S and it does not hold up to standard. I So I ordered a refund but it got denied i had the same issue with wild hearts. You have denied my request for my money back. But i've requested within the fourteen day....
  6. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied: I recently bought Ark survival Ascended, I own an Xbox Series S and it does not hold up to standard. I So I ordered a refund but it got denied i had the same issue with wild hearts. You have denied my request for my money back. But i've requested within the fourteen day....
  7. Game refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game refund: I have minecraft on my computer. When i go to play it i get a pop up saying “ purchase this app again, when you got a refund on minecraft it was removed from your device” i never got a refund or did anything like that. I want my game back...
  8. Game refund

Game refund: I have minecraft on my computer. When i go to play it i get a pop up saying “ purchase this app again, when you got a refund on minecraft it was removed from your device” i never got a refund or did anything like that. I want my game back...
  9. games being deleted and saying i asked for a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games being deleted and saying i asked for a refund: hi everyonebasically this is the second time now i have gone to play a game on my laptop and it says the game has been deleted, so i go to the store search the game and click play. when i click play it says game was When you got a refund on Golf With Your Friends it was...
  10. games being deleted and saying i asked for a refund

games being deleted and saying i asked for a refund: hi everyonebasically this is the second time now i have gone to play a game on my laptop and it says the game has been deleted, so i go to the store search the game and click play. when i click play it says game was When you got a refund on Golf With Your Friends it was...