Windows 10: Refunding games

Discus and support Refunding games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SlowPower, Apr 23, 2019.

1. SlowPower Win User

Refunding games

Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button

:)

SlowPower, Apr 23, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Blyatka Win User

Refunding games

Refund for bought game

hi i bought a game less than 14days ago and i want a refund it is my european union right to have a refund if asked in less than 14 days, but cant issue a refund on the game the regullar way.

i want a refund and i want it now.

Blyatka, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Refunding games

1. Refunding games - Similar Threads - Refunding games

2. Cancel Refund Request

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancel Refund Request: I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??...
  3. Refund for Windows 10 Activation Key?

Refund for Windows 10 Activation Key?: Hello. This morning I paid $199 for a windows 10 activation key, only to find that my computer didn't need it. When I went to the installer I found that the computer came with a free upgrade from Windows 7 already in it. I never activated the key and I was never asked for it....
  4. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need immediate help with refunding this game.: For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official...
  5. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED): I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I can't download Fortnite and redeem, the regular Fortnite on PC doesn't allow transactions through Microsoft Accounts. So I...
  6. Billing for Microsoft Gaming / Unauthorized Charge / Fraud / Crimeware Initiated / Refund...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing for Microsoft Gaming / Unauthorized Charge / Fraud / Crimeware Initiated / Refund...: The video game, Tank Force made by Extreme Developers of Russia and Cyprus has a crimeware virus in it that pops up 7 days after playing the game. In the menu, the player can purchase 11,760,000 Silver for $99.99. Then day by day the deals keep getting better, but anyone who...
  7. Can't Refund Game

Can't Refund Game: Hello guys... I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store. I read the Fac, I went to the my "account" and then "payment & billing" and I didn't found a button or anything else to refund the game. Is this...
  8. Refunds on games that don't save your progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunds on games that don't save your progress: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved and its Season Pass, I played it for a few days but every time I would exit the game my progress would not save, so I filed a refund request which took 3 to 4 days to be answered just to be denied, I think its stupid that I can't get a refund...
  9. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?: I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu making it impossible to use, How do I go about getting a refund please?...
  10. How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash: I need information on getting a refund for four (4) games I purchased two days ago from the Microsoft Store. Three of the games will not install and keep giving me and error code. State of Decay installed, but crashes and says I am not authorized to access the game, and...